this statement is a fact til someone prooves to me in detail why im wrong

MakaveliPrime01 said:
Here's your proof- Put in your Documentary Cd- Listen to Start from Scratch. When you finish. Listen to everything Benzino has ever done. When you take it out and conclude that all of it added up is not as good as that one song from The Game, Feel releaved that you no longer have this misunderstanding of the rap game. The first fact is that even with decent beats, listen to benzino, he doesn't have any flow or interesting lyrics. Now go read a Source magazine. That mag. is filled with biased BS. Benzino going after the whiteboy just to make sales. It didn't work, go back to your stupid magazine. Oh yeah go pick up the most recent source where the headline says... Are black cops the enemy too? or are they allies behind bars. This suggests that White Cops are enemies. Why the hell can you dedicate an entire issue to the cause of proving Eminem a Racist, when your own stupid magazine is a load of white haters. He's afraid of the rap game being diverse. Listen to his Eminem diss song, i forget what its called, like "pull up ur skirt" or something along those lines. His entire rap sounds just like what the black guys said in 8 mile. Nothing new, nothing creative. Just "white trailor trash boy" blah blah blah. I'm not just sucking eminem off too, don't get me wrong. I can respect good music when i hear it. I HATE JAYZ the person, but he has some GOOD music. I HATE BENZINO the person, and he just doesn't have anything worth listening to. Need any more proof? or did you already have your mind made up before you submitted this topic.
u really have no idea do u ? :rolleyes: benzino may be dumb at how he intertwined his beef on a business level, but hes ready to stop makin money for what he stands for.
dont believe me ? xxl started all this rap hitler shit in 2001, remember em dissin them on mmlp ? interscope stopped all advertisin in their magazine. do u really think benzino and mays didnt know what woz gonna happen ?

as far as being a white hater LOL, yeh even tho he didnt go about the problem the right way........ur denyin he even has a point ?

if he doesnt have a point then why is interscope havin the game in a monopoly right now ?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.