this statement is a fact til someone prooves to me in detail why im wrong

Im sorry, but you are obviously blind. or deaf? Benzino is the shit. And I aint saying that because he is feuding with Em'. Have you heard his cds. Go onto any website and look at the reviews for them. They all say its shit. This guy is only in the rap game because he owns the source.

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
nicely said. i agree with u 100%. the only thing that makes everyone eagarly anticipate the games album is the way he was shooved down america's throat. and these people that are called "hip hop heads" dont wanna hear came they want to hear something new and ORIGINAL. Games album is far from a classic and game should get no credit for the way the album sounds, because he had little to do with creating the beats if any. he brings nothing new with his lyrics and he is very repetative with his shit.

sucks how rappers get soooooo much respect for just being with the right people.
yea i noticed that. i downloladed a shitload of the dudes music and couldnt find anything worthwhile. his album was so standard and predictable. im 100% sure you could throw ANYone in his shoe's, like benzino and he'd be the new "in" dude, his album was so predictable it hurt, like his just bein told how to rap. its like even some of these fairly knowlegdeable dudes are gettin into it, its horrible, like interscope has you guys on string's. im over downloadin music i dont like just to "have" an opinion on a certain artist. but im happy for "the game", although i think the dudes a clown its glad to see someone benefiting of the fucked up way some things work

Benzino isnt shit. Yeah, Game has Dre behind him but dude had a great debut. Benzino had a whole fuckin magazine that promoted his ass and he still and sell shit. Even with all the Eminem drama he cant sell two records. So obviously Game is doing something right to get as many haters as he does. Ive never heard one Benzino track that remotely impressed me. Game has dropped plenty of good ones.

7 Syns

Frank Grimes said:
yea, maybe not threads, that im aware of. just general post's around the forum, maybe i just pick up on these things, or maybe its cause dudes with avatars stick out to me

lol at "anymore", fill me in with more, still though, good to see your over that stage.

well, lets all sip tea and biscuits to that.
forgive me for seeing ignorance in some on your posts

i like how you to end your post's with a famous quote from some dude thinking it resembles our conversation, it does not, and it certainly doesn’t boost peoples opinion on your intelligence levels
Maybe you're full of arrogance or it's plain ignorance, whatever the case be every reply you just did makes no real attempts at certifying your initial point. :confused: . Anyways Grimmey i always thought you were one of the better posters in this forum, it must be the water though because at the end of the day it always ends up in the same predictament (sp?).

peace.

roaches

It's Compton's prodigy
Obviously I'm from the home of hydraulics
Where they tie bandanas around the steering column
of Impalas and to get hollers
We fightin pitbulls and rottweilers
In the projects the objective is make dollars
'Where You At?' It ain't a problem to get it there by tomorrow
Cause I got a female friend, with frequent flier mileage
I ain't never been to college got the IQ of a Rhodes Scholar
If you follow G-Unit throw up your dubs and yell holla
To all the Y.G.s in khakis and white tees
With And 1's in every colour like Ice-T
I might be the city of Compton's right knee
The way I paint pictures with these hip-hop scriptures
Pay attention while The Game shine like a prism
Glisten, show you how canaries can alter one's vision
Not to mention I am Dr. Dre christened on behalf
of Luda and Kan-yeezie, I'm gon' breathe easy

The Frank Grimes that I know (Simpsons) was one smart missunderstood guy. You sir are neither...

The statement that Benzino is better than Game is not factual it is just a matter of opinion. Opinions aint going to get you nowhere. Now if you want it to be proven factual you need to look at actual facts. How many records have been sold? How many awards it has garnered? How has he been doing/helping the business? etc...

"this statement is a fact til someone prooves to me in detail why im wrong"
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt

this statement is an OPINION til someone prooves to me in detail why im wrong

7 Syns said:
Maybe you're full of arrogance or it's plain ignorance, whatever the case be every reply you just did makes no real attempts at certifying your initial point. :confused:.
ok, lets get back to the intial point side of things.
here you have an average rapper,. he disses eminem and gunit, they diss him back, blah blah blah. then suddenly you have everyone's throwin hate on him, then his basically labled wack by everyone.
ok,
lets see if benzino came up the other way and never had beef with them, if he came up through dre's lable and beats, overhyped, top distribution etc etc, then i guess he'd be in game's shoe's then the wackness would of reversed and hate would be lying somehwere else. thats the way i see it and its fucked. the point wasnt to "proove" that game is better than zino, i totaly realises theres opinions and various factors, those 2 rappers are just examples because the position there in and there similiar emcee's to an extent
its just funny to me how 2 similiar rappers can be viewed so differnetly cause of there assosications. i try to view music on strictly the music not the positions rappres are in. thats why i originaly quoted u, obviously someone with extensive knowledge of hip hop but to me also seemed to have a bias views imo. get mY point, cause thats the best way i can explain atm

even if he was just as good... it ain't happenin'.

voice - game
style - game
history - game

all the interesting things go to game. i ain't feelin' nothin' that zno says, period.

Mystic said:
even if he was just as good... it ain't happenin'.

voice - game
style - game
history - game

all the interesting things go to game. i ain't feelin' nothin' that zno says, period.
yep big up tongue rings fuckwatchaheard :p

I never really listen 2 benzino, but I fell like zino is and always was a hater. In Deathrow records glory years Source never gave any of those great albums 5 mic at first. Biggie mob deep jay-z and all those eastcoast rapper were all getting 5 mic. I think whoever zino likes they got more props.If Eminem would been from New York your was on the Roc or Def jam Source would've hated the same is 4 50cent. Jay-z was just as pop and how many times did he get 5 or 4 in a half mic. holla!!!!!

7 Syns

Frank Grimes said:
i try to view music on strictly the music not the positions rappres are in. thats why i originaly quoted u, obviously someone with extensive knowledge of hip hop but to me also seemed to have a bias views imo. get mY point, cause thats the best way i can explain atm
Alright fair enough, but musically if thats where your opinion strains from then Im still bedazzled even though it's just that.. opinion. Ive heard both Redemption and Arch Nemesis by Benzino and whether it be rhymes/lyrics or flow/presence or even beat/riding the beat the Documentry imo is fair surperior to either.

But beats aside, in the end all 3 records are filled with macho braggacio no doubt. But The Game's got tracks like "Don't Worry" with Mary and the Busta featured-on-hook "Like Father, Like Son" which to me were the high points of The Doc. Those 2 records alone were musically better then any Z'no track on either Redem. or Arch Nem. through my ears.

I don't think people's view on Z'no comes from the beef between him and Shady, however im sure it does contribute to it. I think that Benzino just doesn't have 'game' when it comes to spitting, saying that I don't hate on the dude for trying. But his LP's are mediocore to lame overall and when LP's are like that on a consistant basis people will say you're wack. He does though have the occasional banger, but an occasional banger isn't enough to justify yourself as a "good m.c.". That can also be placed upon any average/below average emcee.

Thats just how I see it anyways.

peace.

2Pax

As 7 Syns said the Documentary basically > Zino's career.

Yes the production had a lot to do with it, but the fact of the matter is my above opinion is more than reasonable.

Here's your proof- Put in your Documentary Cd- Listen to Start from Scratch. When you finish. Listen to everything Benzino has ever done. When you take it out and conclude that all of it added up is not as good as that one song from The Game, Feel releaved that you no longer have this misunderstanding of the rap game. The first fact is that even with decent beats, listen to benzino, he doesn't have any flow or interesting lyrics. Now go read a Source magazine. That mag. is filled with biased BS. Benzino going after the whiteboy just to make sales. It didn't work, go back to your stupid magazine. Oh yeah go pick up the most recent source where the headline says... Are black cops the enemy too? or are they allies behind bars. This suggests that White Cops are enemies. Why the hell can you dedicate an entire issue to the cause of proving Eminem a Racist, when your own stupid magazine is a load of white haters. He's afraid of the rap game being diverse. Listen to his Eminem diss song, i forget what its called, like "pull up ur skirt" or something along those lines. His entire rap sounds just like what the black guys said in 8 mile. Nothing new, nothing creative. Just "white trailor trash boy" blah blah blah. I'm not just sucking eminem off too, don't get me wrong. I can respect good music when i hear it. I HATE JAYZ the person, but he has some GOOD music. I HATE BENZINO the person, and he just doesn't have anything worth listening to. Need any more proof? or did you already have your mind made up before you submitted this topic.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.