This is my thread

What you're saying is what Harris and Waltz have done this entire time. They haven't done any real interviews or taken any real questions. She really picks and chooses where to appear. They've ran on hating Donald Trump and convincing people to do the same. There's no substance. If they haven't done much yet then why would they start now? You can love or hate Trump and Vance, but at least they appear everywhere and take actual questions.
I'm just headline skimming but

Vance says;

“I really find this exchange, Martha, sort of interesting because you seem to be more focused with nitpicking everything that Donald Trump has said, rather than acknowledging that apartment complexes in the United States of America are being taken over by violent gangs.”

JD Vance Says It’s “Deranged” to Avoid Having Children Because of Climate Change

JD Vance calls out 'deranged' mindset that we need illegal immigrants to build houses

---

Makes sense. I also heard Persian men used to wear eyeliners.

Maybe this is the worst of "identity politics"...

Self-Proclaimed Firearm Enthusiast Tim Walz Struggles To Load $2,100 Shotgun During Hunting Trip

US Navy commander relieved of duty after photo showed him firing rifle with scope backward

Last edited:
Harris has been doing many interviews the past week, on TV and podcasts. Howard Stern one was probably the best. They covered nearly everything. Trump has been boring and deranged as usual. Acts totally senile at his rallies. He won't do any real interviews now. Just depending on voter suppression and purging to win. I wonder how many times the Republicans will be recounting the votes in battleground states and losing some each time. Nevada will take a week at least for the first count. We still won't know a month later who won. But it'll be certain who lost: America.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Harris has been doing many interviews the past week, on TV and podcasts. Howard Stern one was probably the best. They covered nearly everything. Trump has been boring and deranged as usual. Acts totally senile at his rallies. He won't do any real interviews now. Just depending on voter suppression and purging to win. I wonder how many times the Republicans will be recounting the votes in battleground states and losing some each time. Nevada will take a week at least for the first count. We still won't know a month later who won. But it'll be certain who lost: America.
She has been doing the interviews on TV, I forgot that. Maybe there's a shift in the last few years, especially since COVID, to being more digital. Otherwise, I thought I remembered since 2008, that candidates would hit the road hard the final weeks, especially in states like Iowa.

Still, I couldn't help but feel it was a slam dunk for Dems when Biden dropped out. And even more of a slam dunk when Waltz was named and had such a positive reaction when he spoke. My uninformed prediction was Republicans would hook Trump off stage and put out a new candidate because the reception to Harris and Waltz was so good. But it feels like it has slowly crawled back to being a close race again.

keco52

Staff member
I died at this. People were passing out and Trump was like, anyway here’s November Rain

“We’ll do a little music. Let’s make this a musical-fest,” he said.

Trump stood on stage until the song was over, at which point he stopped the question-and-answer portion of the evening.

“Let’s not do anymore questions. Let’s just listen to music,” he said.

https://www.npr.org/2024/10/15/g-s1-28276/trump-town-hall

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.