This is my thread

And who conveniently didn't show up?
The Brady Bunch? lol I was surprised to see Jim Gaffigan. (Edit: so it's a Catholic gathering. I get it now.)

Here's a story of a demented president
Stealing money from Ukrainian children
Pearls and Swine, eating ice cream by the pint

I think somebody else wrote those lines for Trump at the roast but they were zingers.

I've heard from old timers that Democrats (+media) has always been good with one another and Republicans not so much. Republicans good with humor but Democrats not so much.

Counterfeits like Kimmel and Colbert roasts every weeknight.

Last edited:
SOFI started this thread and probably hasn't been here in ten years. Weird how we kept it going all this time.

Same with the Android thread lol

Seems like there's just a handful of threads that are 90% of this forum's traffic. I wonder if any outsiders stumble upon the forum and see the same dozen or so people talking about random shit. We're like an isolated tribe of people
Just imagine if the US is a tribe. We have an unwell elder leader and it's time to pick a new one. I heard elder Kamala said she's okay with the demented elder Joe. What? Really? After Treasurer Clooney's objection? Seriously? Thumbs down. How many times are the Democrats going to go all-in on this demented goblin? Damn y'all, if they gon' con us then con us better! We're not stupid! Anybody that thinks Biden is fine is a phony and should not be the leader of the tribe. There's a stormy winter heading our way.

Hello

Lizzo getting hate for her Harris endorsement and her private jet. I could care less if I can start selling my carbon credit. I can get paid just for staying home and growing my own food. Cha ching! --- What good is gold if it's worth what they tell me it's worth? Call me a bitch but we should be paid in energy and that can in theory still mean hoarding accumulation, nice cars and mansions, yeah? Literally grows on trees. Or would that be too radical? Not even ready. Okay, time to go flip some patties.

Classic

Check out the Micky D's version since Trump made fries at McDonald's! I think he's on the autism spectrum.

I also think it's silly when elites pretend like they're blue collar.

Peace

Last edited:
Doja Cat basically gives a strip show while performing. (Naturally, I caught it from every angle.)

Trump keeps calling people who don’t vote for him the enemy within, and that he'd use the military against them, just so you know where he’ll be going if elected. He and J(udgment) D(ay) Vance say he was talking about Dems like Adam Schiff. Oh, ok, using the military on private citizens sounds fine then.

I thought JD stood for J(unior) D(onald).

Trump is I guess going to use the military on any potential election day unrest? Is that how that went? He says shit like that.

"I'm the father of the vaccine" "I'm the father of the IVF" "I'm not the father of that child" "I WANT TAYLOR SWIFT TO CALL ME DADDY!"

shit like that.

He says shit like "Go after the terrorist's families too" "We're going to create a US Space Force and make the aliens pay for it" "My daughter is hot"

shit like that.

"some bad genes. murderer genes" is like a crude unrefined version of Obama's "Racism in the nation's DNA" mumbo jumbo. who? me? what? MK ultra when? how?

The bottom line is they already use the military on private citizens and it's not okay. Total disaster.

edit- my favorite of course being "Joe Biden is a broken down piece of crap."

Last edited:
I think that's just rude.

Meanwhile is Japan...

Chinese people queue up at the driver's license testing center at 5am... The test is easy and many people are rushing to switch to a foreign driver's license. A Chinese person who lives in a hotel also passed the test. Could this be a way to obtain an international driver's license?

https://www.fnn.jp/articles/-/775512

Sounds like US. It's amazing how the "globalists" orchestrate the same f'ing shit everywhere. COVID was the final straw. It was evidence of New World Order if you ever needed one.

It gets me questioning. Is United States of America really the obstacle?

Last edited:
It's okay. We will live.

Type your name in NATO phonetic alphabet. let your inner youth come out.

tango hotel echo
mike alpha sierra sierra india victor echo
bravo echo lima lima

sounds really inviting.

here's one

juliett oscar kilo echo romeo
mike alpha november

sweet.

I might be autistic!

Someone needs to make a diddy thread
I don't want to but I will spell out notable member names in NATO phonetic alphabet.

Kilo Alpha Tango India Echo Six Nine-er

Sounds like a tropical vacation with lots of blow.

more
Alpha Romeo October November (sounds like a autumn drive in an Italian automobile)

Delta India Lima Lima Alpha (sounds like you have family across the globe)

Kilo Echo Charlie October Five Two (sounds hot like Charlies's Angel)

Lima India November Xray (I hope you have good insurance bro lol)

Romeo Uniform Kilo Uniform Sierra (A leading man is here to rescue me)

Papa India Tango Tango Sierra Echo Yankee.

Pitssey, you're no Yankee but you Tango too much! Lima Oscar Lima

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.