This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Funny how fate changes in the blink of an eye. As I wait for Game 5 of this Bulls-Sixers series. Never would I have thought we'd be exiting the playoffs this early because of a DRose injury. Guess the next underdog to root for will be OKC.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Funny how fate changes in the blink of an eye. As I wait for Game 5 of this Bulls-Sixers series. Never would I have thought we'd be exiting the playoffs this early because of a DRose injury. Guess the next underdog to root for will be OKC.
Absolutely sucks what happened to your guys. I must say, though, as a Knick fan: I wanted Chicago in the first round, and I was right.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Went clothes shopping today. Hadn't done that in a long time. Got a few Dri-Fits (which give me the physique of Cam Newton...no, really..) and a few Polos and basketball shorts. And some T-shirts. It's amazing what new clothes can do to your spirits. If you feel good in them and they truly do capture the eyes of those around you (in a good way) it's one of the best feelings in the world.

So far, only mom has seen me in my kick ass clothes. Gonna run downstairs and show our dogs.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
my friend dresses like that. he also never wears pants. ever. even in snow. he's portuguese. a bit on the heavy side. i assume that's the reason but no one asks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.