This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
So what percentage of those caught-on-camera To Catch a Predator guys kill themselves after being on the show? Like 98?
I dunno, but it's such a good show. I watched probably all of them on YouTube one night a few years ago. Surprised how many brown people get caught.

ARon

I watched this vid of gambino, kendrick and danny brown rapping at coachella and gambino single handedly ruined it all. he ruined look out for detox man, like how the fuck

dilla

You wanna see a funny episode that had me in tears, the newest Family Guy. It's been so long since I actually laughed out loud at that show; usually I just snicker or smile. This last episode where Quagmire and Peter share a bed and Stewie finds a girl just like him...well, it was a good episode. This reminded me of SOFI saying the latest Veep episode had him laughing; I didn't find it that funny, but it seems to be a good show with an entertaining premise.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
I watched this vid of gambino, kendrick and danny brown rapping at coachella and gambino single handedly ruined it all. he ruined look out for detox man, like how the fuck
I saw that. What are those noises he's making? They aren't rap noises. He sounds like a microwave.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
i'm sorry chevy woods, but you'll always be a weed carrier to me. if wiz khalifa blew up, it doesn't make me say "oh boy, this guy must be a good rapper too" because wiz khalifa isn't a good rapper. He has a melodic voice, stolen swagger, and a marketable persona. It's kind of like where "dope by association" doesn't quite cut it. If Kendrick is cosigning a dude, I'll check him out because I respect Kendrick as a rapper. But I don't respect Wiz as a rapper. So, please, 2dopeboyz, stop posting his shit.

also, cam'ron, you're done. you are just so done. if i ever became famous at something in life, my biggest fear would be becoming absolutely, totally, completely irrelevant.

also, juelz santana got fat. that can't be good. does too much actavis make you fat? i don't know. but it would surely connect the dots if that were the case.

kanye is the only arrogant rapper i'm willing to accept. there is not a rapper on this earth who could drive around and point out what he hates about people and make me not hate that he's doing that. i think hoodies with sport coats are cool but fuck do i know.

dilla

Kanye has a lot of songs with good beats. His lyrics aren't too bad either. But being from Chicago as well, and seeing how some people suck his dick just because he's from the Chi pisses me off. But I still respect him as a musician. He still seems to be a shitty person, though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.