This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Yeah I just had a friend share The Verge article talking about that acquisition. This will be interesting. I'm not sure about the full capabilities of a Nest system, but I have looked into the AC unit thingy. But they also have a CO2 monitor or a smoke detector or something like that.

I think they also have a mobile app so you can turn the heat off/on remotely, which would be big for my parents. But on top of that, the Nest system is supposed to be intelligent on its own and alter itself to your patterns of being home and being out of the house.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^

Yeah. It's a learning Thermostat. You can also tell it when you won't be home so that it doesn't switch the heat on. But there are some others which do that too.

The smoke alarm /' carbon monoxide alarm are also a great idea. But... A little on the expensive side.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Saw this post titled as "Bad Luck Britain"

Ha. That picture is of an American. He couldn't be any more American if he was fat, wearing a confederates flag T-shirt and going to church on a Sunday.

Also... The UK allows immigration. Oz does not.

I think I missed the joke. ;)

dilla

Well, it's a Bad Luck Brian meme, so it wasn't supposed to be a Briton, but it was just poking fun at what AUS has become from what it originally was meant to be.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Well, it's a Bad Luck Brian meme, so it wasn't supposed to be a Briton, but it was just poking fun at what AUS has become from what it originally was meant to be.

If you provide sunshine anywhere is lovely. Look at California. Hence why England is so miserable and Scotland and Ireland even more so.

dilla

Over three and a half years on this forum and I haven't been banned. Must be a record. Glad you guys became more open minded about hatred for coons and Muslims.

keco52

Staff member
I have a question: Do you judge a prospective mate by their exes? I would assume most people do to some degree. Is there any anything about a person's ex that would change your mind favorably about a person and make you want to date them?

Reason why I'm asking is, there is this guy who started asking about me and someone told him who my ex was and now every time I see this guy he asks me if I'm with my ex. I've seen him out quite a few times and he tries to buy me drinks and take me out. He has my number and he sent me a text last week and again, asked me if I was with my ex. I said "If I was with my ex, I wouldn't be talking to you." and he responded basically saying he'd be okay with being my FWB if I was with my ex. I don't get it. I went on facebook and noticed he's also friends with my ex's last gf and has been snapchatting her. I wonder if he does the same thing to her. He has told me "I like him, he's a cool guy."

Is there some kind of bro code guy thing that I'm not aware of? Where a dude would want to fuck a man's exes for notoriety or something? My ex is a fighter and this guy wants to be an up and coming, I think. He told me "I hope your ex doesn't enter the fight I'm doing." ...and he wouldn't because he's already won that contest before.

If this sounds trivial, it is. It's just bothering me. Me personally, I don't want to date the ex of someone I know. There are too many people in the world for that...it's too close for comfort for me.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^

If it was me. I wouldn't date a friends ex, dependent on how serious it was. But.. If it was just an acquaintance, I wouldn't care.

The man above sounds like he wants to fuck your ex. He is a homosexual. He also sounds like a complete dick. I'd stay well away.

keco52

Staff member
Yeah, he's a definitely a dick but sometimes I keep ppl around to get in their head and figure out their motivations. I need to quit. I think he wants to fuck my ex too. Have you ever seen or heard of someone doing that though? This is the first time I've noticed something like this. It's like he idolizes my ex so he wants to fuck the girls he's fucked. I don't know.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Yeah, he's a definitely a dick but sometimes I keep ppl around to get in their head and figure out their motivations. I need to quit. I think he wants to fuck my ex too. Have you ever seen or heard of someone doing that though? This is the first time I've noticed something like this. It's like he idolizes my ex so he wants to fuck the girls he's fucked. I don't know.

It crazy, crazy. From what you have said he is definitely in love with your ex. Because he has yet to admit to his homosexuality, he is trying to have sex with your ex's past conquests in order to get that step closer to homo-man love.

masta247

Staff member
It seems like whenever Keco posts here it is some really crazy boyfriend/fuck-mate story :p
I mean, it's like the whole world meets relatively normal people (apart from some slightly more weird cases here and there) and chooses them as their partners, but Keco always delivers some "unusual" stories like it's daily bread.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
It seems like whenever Keco posts here it is some really crazy boyfriend/fuck-mate story :p
I mean, it's like the whole world meets relatively normal people (apart from some slightly more weird cases here and there) and chooses them as their partners, but Keco always delivers some "unusual" stories like it's daily bread.

It's where she lives. She should move to one of the cooler cities in the USA. Go live with SOFI in Seattle.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.