This is my thread

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Britain has less channels that make original shows. So they can quite happily take a successful show, end it, and replace it with another. Most of our channels are repeatedly airing shitty American shows. And shows like Breaking Bad get an obscure time slot on a lesser known channel.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
More expensive to manufacture and less demand for it. Plus, the people that do want the vinyl are willing to spend more.
I know. But.... I am more than happy with 24 bit rips. I don't want a huge Vinyl collection as it takes up a lot of space. I just want the audio quality.

Someone needs to pick up the demand for 24 bit recordings.

Da_Funk

Hey guys,

I am looking for a song called "Audiotopsy" or something like that anyway. I think it's by heltah skeltah or boot camp click. Does anyone know the song I am talking about?

Da_Funk

The thing about British TV is that they know when to stop making a show. They don't drag it on to milk more money out of it. The Office, Green Wing, Little Britain, immediately come to mind as more recent shows. BlackAdder. They don't have 7+ seasons like the American Office does. It didn't ruin a fine ending of season three with a shitty season 4 like Arrested Development did. Family Guy is still going. South Park is up there, but it's somewhat relevant since it mocks more recent events. But look how long it took a shit show like The Cleveland Show to get cancelled. Big Bang would have been great had it ended after season 4 or 5. But they have to keep stretching it on.

It sucks such good British shows are only a few episodes a season and only like, 3 seasons, but maybe that's what makes them great. They get all the ideas out there at once, and then let it be.

Anyone take my suggestion of watching the The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret? Great show. Not sure if it qualifies as a British show, since I don't know who made it.
You seem game 4 the other day? Hockey at it's best.

And how brilliant is this commercial?

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
You seem game 4 the other day? Hockey at it's best.

And how brilliant is this commercial?

Nooooo, I missed it because I went to bed real early ater not feeling well.

I woke up the next morning for school and took a quick glance at the score on my phone. Just looked like a hell of a game.

Gonna have to make up for not watching Game 4 on Saturday for Game 5. And gonna have to watch that video at home since I'm in class right now.

Da_Funk

Nooooo, I missed it because I went to bed real early ater not feeling well.

I woke up the next morning for school and took a quick glance at the score on my phone. Just looked like a hell of a game.

Gonna have to make up for not watching Game 4 on Saturday for Game 5. And gonna have to watch that video at home since I'm in class right now.
No doubt. I am getting up at 7:30 tomorrow just to watch it. This series is the epitome of why hockey is the greatest sport.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
It's been real fun to watch. You remember me asking for help with my fantasy team before the "season" started. Now I know so much more about hockey than before and after watching games I've learned it's more than just flying around back and forth and occasionally scoring.

I feel the same way about soccer, but.... that's another story. It definitely helps that the Hawks have been contenders for the past five, or so years. Basically, it helps that my city's team isn't sucking ass at a time I'm trying to get into the sport.

This series has been ridiculous, though. Both teams aren't going without a fight and I feel it's the first time it's mirrored the NBA Finals, which have always been going on at the same time as the Cup Finals. Just back and forth series with plenty of memorable moments.

Da_Funk

It's been real fun to watch. You remember me asking for help with my fantasy team before the "season" started. Now I know so much more about hockey than before and after watching games I've learned it's more than just flying around back and forth and occasionally scoring.

I feel the same way about soccer, but.... that's another story. It definitely helps that the Hawks have been contenders for the past five, or so years. Basically, it helps that my city's team isn't sucking ass at a time I'm trying to get into the sport.

This series has been ridiculous, though. Both teams aren't going without a fight and I feel it's the first time it's mirrored the NBA Finals, which have always been going on at the same time as the Cup Finals. Just back and forth series with plenty of memorable moments.
I have to say, the NBA has nothing on the NHL, nothing.

_carmi

me, myself & us
I have to say, the NBA has nothing on the NHL, nothing.
Very true.

And this year's finals have been incredible. Ultimately even tho both have been recent champs, I think Chicago has a better team than Boston and would have been VERY disappointed if they would have lost game 4. I'm also rooting for them cause as a Habs fan I hate the Bruins but that's another story. Hopefully game 6 will be the end of the Bruins.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.