This is my thread

Casey

Staff member
Met this cutie the other day. A bit of facebook stalking and there's no obvious relationship photo shots and neither is there a relationship status. However, I click on a random guys name who is in literally ONE picture (of hundreds) with her, and on his page it says he's engaged to her and all his photos are of them together. Does he not realise that he's way more into her than she is into him? I kinda feel sorry for the guy now.

/random

Jokerman

^ lol how can he think they're engaged when they're not? Either he gave her a ring and she accepted or not. Maybe she just wants to keep her FB free of relationship stuff.

Da_Funk

^ lol how can he think they're engaged when they're not? Either he gave her a ring and she accepted or not. Maybe she just wants to keep her FB free of relationship stuff.
Lots of people don't have their relationship status on facebook. The picture thing, thats weird.

Casey

Staff member
Yeah and it wasn't even like a photo where you'd look at it and be like "Oh, these two people are obviously in a relationship". They weren't even standing next to each other and there were other people in the photo. That's what I found weird.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
I feel terrible when people who are older than, say, 21, listen to rap in a serious way. Like, they're always looking for "new, good rappers" or something. Oh my. The world has passed you by, I want to say.

And I want to add, preemptively, that SOFI is wrong.

Da_Funk

I feel terrible when people who are older than, say, 21, listen to rap in a serious way. Like, they're always looking for "new, good rappers" or something. Oh my. The world has passed you by, I want to say.

And I want to add, preemptively, that SOFI is wrong.
I concur. Rap is for kids.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
There are some artists that still make relevant music. Te whole JMT/AOTP thing is pretty good. Can't say I can relate to the violent lyrics, but certainly the political and social message is there.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
I always find people who say Rap shouldn't be listened to if you're over a certain age are retarded tbh

Thug life, you knew PAC...

ICE!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.