This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I just wrote a really long post about what is wrong with England. Then realised, this is StreetHop..! So I deleted it.

That's better than what used to happen when I'd rage post against someone like Bachavelli, or something. The server connection would time out after I hit "send" and would get the error page. I'd hit back only to find my 20 minute tirade was deleted from the post box. Then I'd close my browser and cry.

dilla

I had never heard about Veep until SOFI told me about its premiere about a year ago. I watched it and thought it was really good and pretty funny.

New season premiered today. Just downloaded it, gonna watch it in a second.

On a side note, I had forgotten about the show The Newsroom. Such a powerful opening and for some reason I lost track of it after the first episode. That's something I have to start watching again, too. It looked like it was another quality show on HBO. New season for that starts on July14th. FYI.

Just did all the research five minutes ago, so I had to pass it on.

When does Curb start back up again?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
i'm pretty bummed I missed his show here with that adrian young guy and the band last thursday. but i instead went to watch the mariners lose. it's sad that a lot of rappers in a lot people's "top X of all time" perform at small venues for like 15-20 bucks. got method man coming up next, joe budden too. I'll def go see joe budden although i'm afraid he won't do any of his old shit. I'd pay 20 bucks just for him to go through an entire dumbout and 10 minutes.

dilla

Didn't it win a bunch of awards? I think a lot of my friends liked it too. Maybe because it was new. They didn't make a habit of watching it live, like they do with GoT, but they still said it was a good show.

ARon

Having quite the snow storm in Colorado. Roads are actually closed, and this isn't East Coast closed where they get a couple inches and declare a state of emergency. This is 4x4 redneck trucks can't make it up some roads cus it's so slick closed.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
what with the aurora shootings and all, columbine, snowy weather..shit colorado is not a state i'd want to live in. only thing going for you is weed and nuggets' home streak.

dilla

Of all the teams in the playoffs, the Bulls are the only ones with a winning record vs. their opponent that's seeded higher.

I dunno how far they're gonna go or if this is going to motivate Rose to come back for the playoffs. But if we win the first round without him, he better be back the second round. Or else I would sacrifice a nut for the Bulls to win a championship after shutting Rose down completely for the playoffs. And then release his bitch ass.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.