This is my thread

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I was never a fan of Kid Cudi although I'm a fan of some of his individual songs. This album made sure that stays that way. He picks good beats but he needs to look in the mirror. If your bests songs are party/dance songs (Day N Nite, Pursuit of Happiness)*, I don't give a shit you told kids you had powers in middle school.

*Perhaps one exception is Soundtrack 2 My Life but that's kind of a party song too.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
If you read his Wikipedia page, it claims that he is well-liked by "high school kids, college kids, and stoners alike."

So....there's that....

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I hate songs like Day N Nite and the Kanye one...!

I like the tracks like Mojo so dope... And I'm a fan of most of the Man On The Moon album.

I was expecting very little, so I think the fact I liked it, has made me like it more than I would normally.

dilla

It is not a cliche. Jeremy Clarkson has shit teeth. I've seen it so many times on British people. There's like a gray film on their teeth, and then the teeth are at all different angles and shit.

Open their mouths and this just starts playing

dilla

I like the new Big KRIT mixtape so far. I also was shocked to see Styles P. had a new album out already. Didn't he have one last year too? And that also towards the end?

His album is pretty good too.

dilla

Hey, at least that bitch plays through injuries. Everyone's talking about the playoffs, and DRose is just sitting there masturbating into his probably-perfectly-healed knee.

Casey

Staff member
Jeremy Clarkson is about as representative of British people as Jay Leno is of Americans. Therefore you all have huge chins.

Clarkson is a fucking joke and intelligent English people all want to punch him in the face.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Staff online

Members online