This is my thread

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
For all the turds that wear a G Shock watch..... This is a nice... Although it's easier to actually use your phone.

Casio's iPhone-friendly G-Shock finally out, will adorn wrists for $180

By Deepak Dhingra posted Dec 5th, 2012 at 5:22 AM
It seems Casio's G-Shock GB6900 hasn't been mindful of its own raison d'être, turning up much later than expected. After making its first appearance way back in March 2011, rolling through FCC in July the same year, and then reportedly gettingstalled by floods in Thailand, the Bluetooth 4.0-packing smart watch is finally available stateside for $180. Tardiness notwithstanding, the wearable gizmo is typically defiant of shock and water. However, its hero feature is hooking up with your iPhone (4S or newer) to sync time, throw up call / email alerts and letting you locate your misplaced smartphone. And while the timekeeper can't let you be mayor, reveal objects' secrets or serve up apps, at least it doesn't hurt your wallet as much as someof its rivals.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^Digital time.... just no.
I completely agree. All my watches are older than me... And Swiss made.

But... I have seen rappers wear them, so assume others who like said rappers, also wear them.

I've re-read my post, and the "nice" I was referring to, was the iphone syncing...

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I see everyday people wear em - not a fan particularly. Only time you'll see me wear a digital watch is if I'm travelling and I want all the other settings that come along with it (multiple alarms and such)

Da_Funk

Went out with this girl last night. I met her Friday, had her pegged for ~27. Turns out she's 34. Anyways, we were having a great time and went for a walk after dinner; so we're sitting by the ocean, talking, and she just completely breaks down crying. Starts telling me about her dad dying, her problem kids at school - apparently there is one who likes her, and when she rejects him he cuts himself, and how she's seeing a therapist to deal with it.

First time for everything I suppose.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
A bit too showy for me.

I prefer something like this -

I'm actually appalled people pay so much for Breitling watches. I see their ads in ESPN Magazine and thought it was maybe a watch brand that topped out at maybe a grand, which is still too much for a watch but still believable since some people treat it as they would other jewelry which goes for a lot more. Nope. Fucking $10K watches. All those different faces on there with irrelevant shit.... who needs that? Things got gauges like the dashboard on a jet.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
From what I read, the report was obtained by TMZ. So it wasn't really released, more like leaked. It has some cool info, like his left scrotum being lacerated and him being described as "morbidly obese" by the coroner.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I'm pretty obese. I'll admit to that.

Anyway, I stoppe looking for a new par of good headphones, and it seems like a pair just came to me yesterday on Slickdeals.

The promotion is over now, but it was this: http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_46469/New-Sennheiser-HD-428-Hi-Fi-Stereo-Headphones.html

They're still listed new as $67 and some change, but there was a promo code that took off $30+ off and gave them to me with free shipping too for $34-something. Pretty excited about that. I've heard they're a decent pair, but straddled being worth it at $100, but at 60%+ off, I think it's safe to say they're better than the Skullcandy coonshit out there.

My life is so shit right now, this is what I have looking forward to this upcoming week. And then exams after that.

To cheer myself up, an oldie but goodie and favorite of mine.....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.