The South Holds The Crown Right Now

The South holds the "crown", yes, but I will ask this:

IS ANYBODY HAPPY ABOUT THAT? Is anybody really rooting for D4L to go 3x plat., or Franchise Boyz getting a Grammy nod in the future? If you are, I'm digging your shallow grave out in the cornfield somewhere;)

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
l
KanDeeMan said:
The South holds the "crown", yes, but I will ask this:

IS ANYBODY HAPPY ABOUT THAT? Is anybody really rooting for D4L to go 3x plat., or Franchise Boyz getting a Grammy nod in the future? If you are, I'm digging your shallow grave out in the cornfield somewhere;)
d4l,franchise boyz just come and go. they dont represent the south not even the highest far as Commercial south goes thats just the worse examples.

Not trying to sound "righteous", but those aren't the kind of girls I'm trying to be around, so I could give a fuck. And since when did leaning to the side and snapping your fingers "good dancing"?

The South been holding the crown 4 about 6-7 year now. We sell more records than the east & west together! So you can hate it or love it the south is going 2 be on top 4 a long time!!!! holla

Ten A key said:
The South been holding the crown 4 about 6-7 year now. We sell more records than the east & west together! So you can hate it or love it the south is going 2 be on top 4 a long time!!!! holla
i dont think they will be on top for long.... they were on top befoore snap music, now people are starting to get tired of all the bullshit music they put out. shout out to all the real niggaz in the south who put out good music still, everyone knows who im talkin bout. the people from the south like ugk, ludacris (kinda commercial but no snap shit), mike jones, paul wall. someone can add more people if they want, i aint got time to make a whole list lol, thats aall i can think of right now lol

The South are putting out some of the worst songs in Hip-Hop and really fucking up the genre, they almost have no MC's and no lyricists, and I honestly believe it'll get worst than "Laffy Taffy." I think it's a fad, and it's time will pass hopefully very soon, just as the West's time did and the resurgance of the East.

I mean look at the East coast they have GREAT Hip-Hop, great music, MC's, true lyricists; Rakim, Nas, Biggie, Jay-Z. Legends in the genre. The West have Snoop, Dre, DPGC, Xzibit, Pac of course, the only people from the South I can legitimately shout out is OutKast and Scarface. That's It, I do like Ludacris but his past 2 albums have been weak in my opinion.

The Whisper Song has to be one of the biggest pieces of shit I've ever heard in my life, and all that other bullshit on the radio.

By the way, whomever believes Lil Wayne is the best rapper in the game, expand your Hip-Hop knowledge.

Yea But Rappers That ARent From The South R Putting Out South Type Songs Like The Song Wit Purple City And Jim Jones Where The Hook Goes Im A Real Live Trapstar Or However It Goes

_carmi said:
they are on top. but half if not more of their songs suck.

i want westsideeeeeee back on top :D
lol The south will always sell more records than the east & west because it is way bigger more ppl .Thats is why rapper from the east & west make south type of music cause if the south don't it the music it want sell. the only rapper from the west that the south likes is Dre & Game on the east 50 & jay-z the rest of that bullshit ain't goin sell. holla

Diaz said:
No. The west and east were once popular, but got old. South will too.
No!!! when the east & west were popular there was no dirty south so all the ppl in the south listen 2 east & west music. Not til Master P & NOLIMIT Records blow up that is.The dirty south been runnin shit ever seen. People in the south will always support the south, more ppl more records sells. holla

KanDeeMan said:
Not trying to sound "righteous", but those aren't the kind of girls I'm trying to be around, so I could give a fuck. And since when did leaning to the side and snapping your fingers "good dancing"?
it's good dance MUSIC

i like how people will shun down this shit but yet in cali there's thizzin which is basically a fad just like snapping but because snapping is from the south people automatically hate on it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.