The "Outta Control (Remix)" beat.

_carmi said:
i think it'll count as a new cd.

yeah me too i thought he was remixing the whole cd but seems like not.
He is releasing the cd with video's and a couple new remix's, when Usher did sort of the same thing with his confessions cd, the units were added to the orginal amount. On billboard usher was at around 16 with 31,000 copies the prior week and with the re-release with My boo or w/e his sales jumped to near 400,000/week and the #1 position again. 50's GRODT is certified 7X plat in america, and the massacre is at 4X and has only been out 4 monthes, with this re-release and more singles, Tha massacre should pass GRODT. :cool:

it was a decent track except for Prodigy's part. his rhymes have just gone downhill. they are extremely simple. His flow has suffered as well. He raps at a snails pace. This combined it sounds like a pre-school kid rhyming "The car goes fast, I didn't come in last."

Mystic said:
no one give a shit when that song comes on at the club, they jus start dancin'.
why prop's to 50 then?
and why arnt we able to hate a horrible track. if you dont hate things that are horrible then what do u hate.?
the whole calling people a hater has got outa control..
"damn i hate stale food" . random 2pacboard members reply "HATER!!" etc

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Frank Grimes said:
why prop's to 50 then?
and why arnt we able to hate a horrible track. if you dont hate things that are horrible then what do u hate.?
the whole calling people a hater has got outa control..
"damn i hate stale food" . random 2pacboard members reply "HATER!!" etc

I think it's the way people put the point across. And all the hating on Aftermath roster for any and every thing. Dislike the song, fine. Make a comment about 50 being fake, pussy etc. Hater.

i think people think 50's rarther obnoxious childish character who has little self respect for himself or hiphop. its like if dudes in this thread are haters, then so is 50, like look at all the shit his done and doing, if he can dish it then he should be deservin it back. or is it because he is rich its ok.
bottom line , if shits wack then its wack and deserves to be said, ill say shit's wack if its from my favourite or least favourite rapper.
not arugeing with you pittsey just expressing a point of view

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.