The "Outta Control (Remix)" beat.

you guys can hate on me but its a good club song
i dont have a personal opinion on 50 like most of you do, but i mean when im in clubs i dont really care what the lyrics are..,sure the lyrics are absolutely terrible but in a club song they don't have to be anything great, the people aren't dancing to the lyrics its to the beat, and the beat is good, the hook isn't bad either

Mystic said:
props to 50 despite the haters. you ain't possed to be lyrical and shit on a party track. no one give a shit when that song comes on at the club, they jus start dancin'.
props to 50? of course its a party track, 50 doesn't know how to make any other tracks. his lyrics are fucking atrocious on every song. yep props 50

PDT

That beat is fuckin' awesome, I'm not a big fan of tha song, but I been ridin' to it for a while. I love that piano loop.

roaches

* The beat's credited to Dr. Dre by himself. This is important.
* There are none of those lame pseudo-goth elements . This is also important.

roaches said:
* The beat's credited to Dr. Dre by himself. This is important.
* There are none of those lame pseudo-goth elements . This is also important.
:thumb:

The beats dope nd a different style that i like

xxx

quick question:

When they release the massacre remix cd, will that be added to the orginal cd for units sold etc.? I would think it would be classified as a brand new cd. If thats the case, both albums wont even come close to GRODT. (but if the both massacre versions count as the same, yea 50 probably will sell another 10 or 11 mill)

xxx

^ oh yea, that does make more sense! For some reason though, i thought he was remixing the entire album with more Mobb Deep and MOP stuff on it. Maybe they will just add a remix or two to the original release.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^All he is doing is making a video for every track on the album that you can watch while you bump in your escalade with the dvd player in it.

_carmi

me, myself & us
xxx said:
quick question:

When they release the massacre remix cd, will that be added to the orginal cd for units sold etc.? I would think it would be classified as a brand new cd. If thats the case, both albums wont even come close to GRODT. (but if the both massacre versions count as the same, yea 50 probably will sell another 10 or 11 mill)

i think it'll count as a new cd.

yeah me too i thought he was remixing the whole cd but seems like not.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.