The "Outta Control (Remix)" beat.

mobbdeep didnt rap well but Havoc was better since Prodigy was rappin about some gay shit then says "na im just lyin"
everyone knows 50 and Havoc told him to put that in or else he was tellin the truth talkin about washin dishes
lol
anyway, all of them could rap bad cuz that beat makes up for everything.

On the MTV2 "Making the Video" special they said they put the image of Dre in the video because he's such a pioneer, for the fact that he's the head nigga over all of them, and also because he produced the record, besides y'all may have not heard but I did due to certain radio stations saying that just like the original the "Outta Control (Remix)" was produced by Dr. Dre, also listen to that piano only Dre uses that style in his beats unless someone else is jocking his style!

they all have terrible verses, especially prodigy and 50
im so tired of this shit

"g-g-g-unit!
bounce with me in slow mo
when they hear the kid in the house thier like oh no"

its boring, its unlyrical, its been done so much before by him and by others its like reading when your cant focus on the book, your eyes travel over the words but they dont sink in, you read a few pages and realize you have no idea what you just read, you cant remember.

havoc is okay on the track, i was happy that he acknowledged just why the fuck they did sign to g-unit

"but in any event he fucking with 50 it makes sense
cents into them dollars the hoes wanna holler"

prodigy can he either really tight or really wack, and im not feeling his
"im young im black im rich yes"

and olivia looks fucking hideous man, look at that nose

average dre beat, but what the fuck, mobb man, what happened you dont need g-unit

It's one of Dre's best beats lately for sure.

What I don't get is that usually he's such a perfectionist when it comes to the rappers laying down their vocals over his tracks. He's been known to make rappers do it over and over until he approves of it... But this track has 3 shitty verses, bottom line. Havoc has the best verse but that's only because 50 sounds like he's half asleep and Prodigy hasn't dropped a decent verse in years.

I'd like to take a minute to laugh at 50's verse..... this fuckin guy is so stuck in his formula.. "slow mo/oh no... locin again/got ya open again (nah dog that aint a real multi)... sippin on that JUICE & GIN (like cmon nigga its 2005, let it go)... backwoods (man the only nigga that mentions this more is Ja Rule)... 2-step (yet again)... its off the chain... get it poppin in the club... everybody show me love......ZZZZZZZ..."

If they would only spend some time on their lyrics we'd have classic songs.

props to 50 despite the haters. you ain't possed to be lyrical and shit on a party track. no one give a shit when that song comes on at the club, they jus start dancin'.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.