The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

southern rap is ass

-----------------> OUTlawzs/KAdafi
Zro------>Kadafi/outlawz/new jersey
-------------------------> west cost (since pac died)

rockets=GPOAT, Great Pusses of All Time
Lakers lost to celtics ? 20 points come back ? in the finals

rockets beat Lebron by 20
rip Cavs?
No manu=rip spurs
I hope rockets will play vs spurs in the playoffs
It will be the ass whipping that u will remeber for the rest of ur life, yak. Rockets 4-1

Join the Lakers art, so you can know what it feels like to get out of the first round, and possibly the finals, and possibly a ring!

Even if the Lakers don't get a ring, you'll feel special cause Lakers got out of the first round instead of losing like pussies to the Jazz.

Damn, i shouldn't say that. Jazz just beat the Lakers and they might face the Lakers in the first round. lol, i don't wanna jinx them.

Anyways, faggot wade got his band-aids banned by the NBA. lol. That's fucked, but it's cool 'cause wade started to look more and more gayer everytime i saw him with that shit on his cheekbone. Maybe it's his good luck charm and betters his game, since he had a 40+point game while wearing it. I think.

So, Lakers at Phoenix. We'll see if Shaq is really capable of doing what he did the other night when he scored 45, but this time against the Lakers. By the way, Chris Bosh called Shaq a cheater during the 45 point game. Chris said Shaq was camping out in the key and waiting for the ball every play. Bosh said they didnt call 3-seconds all game long. lol, i dont blame him. Ive seen players stay in there for years and they never call shit. Officials are very inconsistent with that call.

Anyways,
Peace out.
Go Lakers,
6-1 since All Star Break.

yak pac fatal

southern rap is ass

-----------------> OUTlawzs/KAdafi
Zro------>Kadafi/outlawz/new jersey
-------------------------> west cost (since pac died)

rockets=GPOAT, Great Pusses of All Time
Lakers lost to celtics ? 20 points come back ? in the finals
lil wayne, enuff said

pistons>celtics
suns>lakers i hope LOL but wont happen
nets>hornets
pacers>nuggets
twolves>rockets
hawks>lebron
spurs>blaze
raps>mavs
warriors>jazz

all these r i hopes LOL

yak pac fatal

its funny how good the pistons look without iverson even thou theyre goin against an undermanned celtic squad

rockets waived luther head
rockets are interested in james flight white

ahahaha suns whipping that ass
and just when I was about to move to LA this shit happens hahahaha
Im a stay with HTown ahahah
yak, say it
Rip LA ?
ahahahaha

it was a good game tho
crazy shit

AAHAHAHAHAha
SPuRS R GETTING WHIPPED
Its a slavery day in portland n shit
holocoust part 2:the spurs chronicle
damnn yak
RIP SPURS
tats wat u get for talking shit about rockets
spurs will go on 10 game loosing streak

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.