i might even get to sign with some record label
or be in next chamillioner's music video

and lol on that article tmac said yao step on him
watch
yao did that shit on purpose
he was like
fuck that shit Im tire of loosing
I have to do it for team lol lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

McLady is out again ahahahaha, god just trade his ass already. I have a feeling he's hurting himself on purpose. lol. He knows he cant get these guys out of the first round so he doesnt wanna be blamed...........lol,

Anyways, that Lakers/Boston | Lakers/Cleveland <<< back to back games are coming up. Can't wait.

back to back

ooo shitttttt

remember when kobe was asking to be traded, lakers requested t-mac for kobe (what a combo that wouldve been) but rockets gm declined

WTFF
r u serious?
lakers said give tmac for kobe ?
AHAHAHAhAH
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
trade whole rockets starting 4 exsept yao for kobe
trade artest too
damnnn
kobe wit yao
shitttttttttttttttttttt
10 years champions n shit
tat would be something to c
I would actually buy season tickets
and kid would have also move to htown with kobe lololo

holy shit just saw the stats, mayo is puttin workin kobe. wtf is going on? lol

yero kid, u can label this the GASOL CURSE, two years in a row he gets injured against the grizz

on the real thou i dont want him to be injured, its fucked up

AHAHAHAH
rockets announcers
AHAHAhA
3rd q
this one guy I frogot his name
was like
"shan shane watch out! Clyde is about to throw up. Shan turn around and was like WTF then clyde goes "Dont belive the hype"" I bet shane tought "mann they be talking shit about me fuck" ahahahahahaha
classic

AHAHAHAH
rockets announcers
AHAHAhA
3rd q
this one guy I frogot his name
was like
"shan shane watch out! Clyde is about to throw up. Shan turn around and was like WTF then clyde goes "Dont belive the hype"" I bet shane tought "mann they be talking shit about me fuck" ahahahahahaha
classic
got a vid? lol

fuckin amare is the definition of an inconsistent superstar

Cleveland is Sick. They're on a roll. They're perfect at home, well at least until next week when the Lakers roll into town.

I wonder how bynum's knee is doin. I heard he was gonna get an MRI today in New York. If anyone gets info on that, post it ASAP. thanks,

:)

Damn, i hope i can get some good news soon.

Here's the good thing though,
Last year's knee injury was wayyy worse cause Bynum wasn't able to walk on his own, he had to use crutches. This time he could handle walking on his own.

NEW YORK (AP)—The Los Angeles Lakers expect to receive MRI results on center Andrew Bynum’s right knee injury Sunday night.

Bynum was hurt in the first quarter of Saturday night’s win at Memphis. Kobe Bryant drove to the basket, missed the shot and crashed into Bynum’s right leg. Bynum immediately grabbed his knee.

Bynum missed the final 46 games of last season with a left knee injury. He is averaging 14.0 points and 8.2 rebounds.

The Lakers practiced Sunday in New York in preparation for Monday night’s game at the Knicks. Bryant says “everybody’s just upset for him and disappointed for him.”

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online