brad miller (possibility)
mike miller

LOL steve 'franchise' was waived, time for rockets to sign him... again

yes sir
hahahaahahaha
that was the plan
lol steve
i remeber before going to rockets he had an option to go to dallas or maime but he picked rockets lol
wrong move
lol
lol crazy shit
somebody called radio
rocekts radio and gave tmac new nickname
mclady n shit
aghagaag
good shit

yes sir
hahahaahahaha
that was the plan
lol steve
i remeber before going to rockets he had an option to go to dallas or maime but he picked rockets lol
wrong move
lol
lol crazy shit
somebody called radio
rocekts radio and gave tmac new nickname
mclady n shit
aghagaag
good shit
lol u posted an article here where they call him mcLady

kk lol I will post the podcast

oo and yeaa
good shit
rockets lost
we need to lose some games before rockets organization realizes tat drastic changes need to be made
since tmac n artest came back they have made team worst
tmac had good game
but once again he and artest choked at the end
artest is fagget in 2 min left he trying to be a hero and takign WILD ass shots
fuck them
wafer need to start wafer started in 7 games and rockets have won 6 of them
trade artest
for good PG

http://podloc.andohs.net/dloadTrack...y/nba090128.mp3
mclady lol starts at 8:25 came from clutchfans.net lol
Tmac is done RIP

in htown people starting to really hate tmac
mannnn
some were booing artest and tmac today
them 2 faggets
came back n stop rotation
faggets
if rockets dont get pass the first round ( shitt just make the playoffs) tmac will get kicked
rockets should let wafer start and c how far can he take the team
i mean when wafer starts and no artest no tmac the entire team plays better
yao plays good
keep tmac only if he agrees to start off the bench and give 100% if no then trade his bitch ass

i hope rockets lose as long as bone head coach adelman dont give more min to wafer
shane is puss
artest is puss
wtf
wafer is bein ignored by coach
that foo came out and was tha wafer the saver when 2 biggest faggets in nba were out
and when they come back wafer only play 9 min again
WTF
mannn
this is sucks
artest sucks
shane sucks
tmac sucks
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn
fuck
fucking lakers
i think we will play vs them in the first round

^lol, we're gonna kill you if we play you.

Yo, Bynum fucked up Gerald Wallace bad. lol. I think he was goin to wallace to foul him, or strip the ball, but when he realized wallace was goin straight up for a lay up from the freethrow line, he put out his elbow so he doesnt get hit or something. Idk. Very controversial. I heard bynum might get suspended. wack.

i hope rockets lose as long as bone head coach adelman dont give more min to wafer
shane is puss
artest is puss
wtf
wafer is bein ignored by coach
that foo came out and was tha wafer the saver when 2 biggest faggets in nba were out
and when they come back wafer only play 9 min again
WTF
mannn
this is sucks
artest sucks
shane sucks
tmac sucks
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn
fuck
fucking lakers
i think we will play vs them in the first round

yo i think adelman is doing a good job. with all injuries and pussy shit from t-mac, he managed to keep a winning record hahaa dont play the coach, your players r ass

^lol, we're gonna kill you if we play you.

Yo, Bynum fucked up Gerald Wallace bad. lol. I think he was goin to wallace to foul him, or strip the ball, but when he realized wallace was goin straight up for a lay up from the freethrow line, he put out his elbow so he doesnt get hit or something. Idk. Very controversial. I heard bynum might get suspended. wack.
i also heard he mite get suspended, damn wallace had collapsed lung, broken rib... he is injury prone but goddamn

yo i think adelman is doing a good job. with all injuries and pussy shit from t-mac, he managed to keep a winning record hahaa dont play the coach, your players r ass

nooooooooo
its adelman too
his rotation soo baddd
he let wafer play 9 min when wafer was the reason why we won 6 out of 7
he cable avg 20 a game and yet coach ignore him
good coach?
he let rafer start and he like a puss fagget too
brook 10 min
and tfag and weaktest 35+min and they r bad shooters
puss shit
shane play whole game too and cant score
his d r weak too all score over him

n the only reason why we have winning record is because
the so called big 3 only played 3 times togheter
the game we won was either with wafer and yao
or tmac wafer n yao
or artest wafer n yao
whene they togheter they always lose
adelman is puss
last game we were down by 2
and he couldnt come up wit a play he told tmac shot 3 over 7 foot center with 5 sec left
wat a puss n tmac got blocked lol
plus we play no d under adelman system
get JVG
atleast we played D with him
now we dont do shit

I remeber when francis was on that contest
was good good shit
he had more hops then vince

Howard got this shit
he leading nba with all star votes
he dont even have to dunk n shit
just do a lay up and people still will vote forhim

I remeber when francis was on that contest
was good good shit
he had more hops then vince

Howard got this shit
he leading nba with all star votes
he dont even have to dunk n shit
just do a lay up and people still will vote forhim
francis is the biggest cry baby in the league

how bout them spurs last nite

Oh fuck i didn't see this, wooo-hooooooooo!

Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol was selected to represent the Western Conference in the 2009 NBA All-Star Game to be played February 15 at US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona, it was announced today.

“It’s an honor to be selected to the All-Star team, and I’d like to thank all the coaches who voted for me,” said Gasol. “This is also a reflection on my teammates, who helped me play to an All-Star level and receive this recognition. I look forward to playing in the game, and I will represent the Lakers with pride.”

Gasol, who will join teammate Kobe Bryant and head coach Phil Jackson in Phoenix, is averaging 17.3 points on 54.9 percent shooting, 9.0 rebounds and 3.4 assists while ranking 34th league-wide in scoring, 12th in rebounds, 9th in field goal percentage and 19th in double-doubles (15) on the season.

Becoming the fourth player in league history to go straight from Europe to the NBA and score 10,000 career points earlier this season, Gasol will be making his second career All-Star appearance (2006) and is now the 27th Laker in franchise history to be named to an All-Star team.

In selecting the reserves, each of the 30 NBA head coaches must vote for seven players within their conference, including two guards, two forwards, a center and two players regardless of position. Coaches are not permitted to vote for players on their team. If a player is unable to participate in the All-Star Game, NBA Commissioner David Stern will select a replacement.

McGrady leaves Rockets practice with sprained ankle
By JONATHAN FEIGEN Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
Jan. 30, 2009, 1:42PM

The Rockets' run of relatively good health could be over after one game.

Tracy McGrady left Friday's practice with a sprained left ankle. The injury is not considered serious, with McGrady listed as "a game-time decision" to play Saturday against the Golden State Warriors.

Wednesday's game was just the third this season with the Rockets' planned rotation available and was the first time McGrady, Yao Ming, Ron Artest and Shane Battier played in the same game this month.

"Oh man, if it ain't one thing it's another," McGrady said. "Right now, it's hard to tell with these things. High ankle sprain. We'll see how I feel in the morning. What can you do? I think this isn't something that's going to keep me out of the lineup for multiple games. We'll make a decision tomorrow.

"It's just frustrating. Practice was going so well. I was getting out there and going at it, one of the few practices I was able to practice and go at it for the whole practice and I got 300-something pounds land on my ankle."

McGrady said Yao Ming stepped on his left ankle as he turned to head down court following a rebound.

"It's painful," McGrady said. "It's hard to walk on it, put a lot of pressure on it. I never had a high ankle sprain. I started feeling good with my knee and going to practice and I got an ankle sprain. I'll be all right."

lol yess sirrr
22 winning streak here we come

McGrady leaves Rockets practice with sprained ankle
By JONATHAN FEIGEN Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
Jan. 30, 2009, 1:42PM

The Rockets' run of relatively good health could be over after one game.

Tracy McGrady left Friday's practice with a sprained left ankle. The injury is not considered serious, with McGrady listed as "a game-time decision" to play Saturday against the Golden State Warriors.

Wednesday's game was just the third this season with the Rockets' planned rotation available and was the first time McGrady, Yao Ming, Ron Artest and Shane Battier played in the same game this month.

"Oh man, if it ain't one thing it's another," McGrady said. "Right now, it's hard to tell with these things. High ankle sprain. We'll see how I feel in the morning. What can you do? I think this isn't something that's going to keep me out of the lineup for multiple games. We'll make a decision tomorrow.

"It's just frustrating. Practice was going so well. I was getting out there and going at it, one of the few practices I was able to practice and go at it for the whole practice and I got 300-something pounds land on my ankle."

McGrady said Yao Ming stepped on his left ankle as he turned to head down court following a rebound.

"It's painful," McGrady said. "It's hard to walk on it, put a lot of pressure on it. I never had a high ankle sprain. I started feeling good with my knee and going to practice and I got an ankle sprain. I'll be all right."

lol yess sirrr
22 winning streak here we come
OMG that shit is funny haha

no joke had me tearing from all the laughing haha good shit art good fuckin shit :lol:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online