The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

this site
do people update it every week?

oo and
once again
since my zune is lost all it content
does anybody know where can i get 2pac ogs?
i cant find torrent :mad:
fucking bill gates

oo and lol yak
look at u hating on boozer n shit lol

yak pac fatal

this site
do people update it every week?

oo and
once again
since my zune is lost all it content
does anybody know where can i get 2pac ogs?
i cant find torrent :mad:
fucking bill gates

oo and lol yak
look at u hating on boozer n shit lol
zune blows...

ill try upload some this weekend iight

knicks and spurs win 2nite

zune blows...

ill try upload some this weekend iight

knicks and spurs win 2nite

thanks
and zune - zune went hard before 2009
mannn bill gates might win 2009 puss of the year award
tmac won last year

wtf spurs
clippers were winning by half and now they down by 20 wtf
cheating shit

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
lakers vs rockets on tuesday and i have a school on tuesday 6pm-8 pm mannn i might have to skip
fuck

yak pac fatal

wtf spurs
clippers were winning by half and now they down by 20 wtf
cheating shit

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
lakers vs rockets on tuesday and i have a school on tuesday 6pm-8 pm mannn i might have to skip
fuck
cheating? ya right... pile of shit>>>clippers

dont bother skipping the skool when you kno what the outcomes gonna be lol

lol na I tought i knew the outcome of that rockets vs celtics game so I only watched 4th q
and u saw wat happend
rockets owned all
i think rockets going to get la lol
we will c
1 out 22

yak pac fatal

The Portland Trail Blazers sent an email to rival team executives late Thursday threatening possible litigation to any franchise that signs free-agent forward Darius Miles for the “purpose of adversely impacting the Portland Trail Blazers’ salary cap and tax positions.”

The email cites Wednesday’s Yahoo! Sports report that if Miles plays in two more games this season, the remaining $18 million on his contract goes back on the Blazers’ payroll.

“The Portland Trail Blazers are aware that certain teams may be contemplating signing Darius Miles to a contract for the purpose of adversely impacting the Portland Trail Blazers Salary Cap and tax positions,” Blazers president Larry Miller wrote in the email to representatives of every NBA team. “Such conduct by a team would violate its fiduciary duty as an NBA joint venturer. In addition, persons or entities involved in such conduct may be individually liable to the Portland Trail Blazers for tortuously interfering with the Portland Trail Blazers contract rights and perspective economic opportunities.

“Please be aware that if a team engages in such conduct, the Portland Trail Blazers will take all necessary steps to safeguard its rights, including, without limitation, litigation.”

Teams had been under the impression the collective bargaining agreement demanded that Miles play 10 regular-season or postseason games for the $18 million – which is split evenly between this and next season – to return to the Blazers’ payroll. But the league office confirmed to Yahoo! Sports that the six preseason games that Miles played for the Boston Celtics counts toward the 10. Before the Memphis Grizzlies waived him on Tuesday night to avoid guaranteeing his contract for the rest of the season, Miles played two regular-season games that pushed him to eight total.

“They’re daring someone to sign him now,” said one Western Conference GM who had seen the email from the Blazers.

Any team in the NBA can sign Miles to a 10-day contract, play him twice and punch out one of the summer’s top free-agent destinations. The Blazers are a prime destination for free agents, and the cap space also made them a fierce competitor for sign-and-trade deals. If Miles returns to the salary cap, he also will push Portland into the luxury tax. That means every team under the tax would benefit with about $250,000 of revenue sharing from Portland.

“The point that everybody is missing is that this isn’t about Portland’s salary cap. It’s about whether this guy [Miles] is healthy enough to play or not,” said an Eastern Conference executive. “He obviously is healthy enough to play. It doesn’t matter how good he plays. He can still play, and they said he couldn’t.

“Portland received benefits when [Miles’] injury was ruled career-ending. If he can play, they don’t deserve to have those benefits.”
i hope someone signs him

raywaters11

Miles is one of my favorite players all-time. I like his attitude. He can still play but nobody is giving him a chance. Two rebounds and two blocks in nine minutes of play isn't bad.

yak pac fatal

Miles is one of my favorite players all-time. I like his attitude. He can still play but nobody is giving him a chance. Two rebounds and two blocks in nine minutes of play isn't bad.
yea i was a big fan of him too. he can def still something for a team. i was surprised when the grizz waived him cause he looked pretty good out there.

raywaters11

They didn't wanna have to guarantee him a contract... He is in a shitty situation. Nobody wants to sign him because now they're afraid Portland will sue them, hahaha.

I might have to skip that tuesday game too. Fuck! i have class ti'll 6, but i want to petition for another class right after it. Son of a bitch.

Its all good, Lakers gonna own the rockets.

Apparently the Memphis Grizzlies have chosen to ignore the Portland Trail Blazers' recent request.

The Grizzlies have re-signed Darius Miles, who is attempting a comeback from major knee surgery, to a 10-day contract, the Memphis Commercial Appeal reported Friday night.

If Miles plays in two more games this season, Portland will be on the hook for $18 million -- the amount remaining on Miles' contract, which would count against Portland's salary cap and could force the team to pay luxury tax.

Hours before Miles cleared waivers Friday, Portland team president Larry Miller sent an e-mail to the other 29 NBA teams warning of legal action if a team takes Miles simply to adversely impact Portland's salary cap.

Miles, who was waived by the Grizzlies on Tuesday to avoid guaranteeing his contract for the rest of the season, is expected to be back in Memphis on Saturday.

The chance of paying the luxury tax led to the Blazers to send the e-mail, threatening legal action if a team signs Miles.

"Please be aware that if a team engages in such conduct, the Portland Trail Blazers will take all necessary steps to safeguard its rights, including, without limitation, litigation," part of Miller's e-mail reads, according to SI.com and Yahoo Sports!, which obtained it.

Miller tried explain his action on a conference call Friday.

"Our purpose here was not in any way to keep Darius from being able to play," Miller said. "If he can come back and help a team to win and play at a level on the court that helps the team, we have no problem with that at all.

"We were hearing a lot of rumblings and rumors that there were teams out there planning to sign Darius Miles specifically and maliciously to hurt our organization. This was our way of responding to that and letting folks know that we were not going to take it sitting down."

Later Friday, the NBA players' association said it planned to file a grievance against the Trail Blazers, on Miles' behalf.

Miles, who was the third overall pick by the Los Angeles Clippers in the 2000 draft, signed a six-year, $48 million deal with Portland in 2004. The Blazers waived Miles at the end of the 2007-08 season after an independent doctor determined he hadn't recovered from microfracture surgery on his right knee in November 2006.
grizz trying to redeem theyselves after the gasol trade

The last time Jason Kidd replaced Stephon Marbury, he led the Nets to back-to-back NBA Finals appearances. The New York Knicks may have a chance to use that same formula this coming summer, when Kidd becomes a free agent.

Kidd, who has told close friends that he would love to finish his career in New York, did not rule out the possibility of signing with the Knicks in July when asked about his future Thursday, according to the New York Daily News.

"Yeah, why not?" Kidd said. "I'm going to look and see. Coach (Mike D'Antoni) is great. And I got to know him a little bit this summer (at the Olympics)."

The Knicks would have mutual interest in Kidd, whose presence would bolster their chances of landing LeBron James in 2010. James lobbied the Cavs to trade for Kidd before the Nets shipped Kidd to Dallas last February.

However, there are several factors that weigh heavily against Kidd becoming a Knick. For one, Dallas owner Mark Cuban wants to re-sign the future Hall of Fame point guard.

Kidd will be 36 years old in March and has shown signs of slowing down. Age is just one of the reasons the Knicks would be reluctant to sign Kidd to anything other than a mid-level exception. Donnie Walsh's goal is to have enough salary cap space in 2010 to sign someone like James plus another elite free agent, possibly Chris Bosh.
J. Kidd considering the knicks too? Damn, Knicks are gonna be the shit and gonna be loaded.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.