The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

I'll definitely take the freedom of speech and say basketball sucks. :)

edit: alright, fine, i won't be a douche and add something positive...Lakers FTW, from what i've seen...and that's not much.

damn told u art rockets would be iight lol

yea but we were up by like 15 after 3rd......
and we played like puss
artest was owning all
damnn
he was owning hard in overtime

yak pac fatal

Celtics murdered the Queens by 45. Daaaamn, that's embarassing.
statement game lol

The Warriors came to Hollywood a day before Sunday's game, so you can probably imagine how swingman Stephen Jackson spent his Saturday. That's right, hanging with former teammate Baron Davis, one of Jackson's best friends.

What you might not imagine is what Jackson talked to the Los Angeles Clippers point guard about: Davis coming back to the Warriors.

"That's all we talked about," Jackson said. "I went to his house, spent some time with his mom and his grandmother. He wants to come back. And if he wants to come back, I want him back."
damn str8 he shouldve stayed with the warriors

Because the Kings wouldn't mind getting cap room earlier than expected, teams with potential young pieces to offer along with attractive expiring contracts like Cleveland (Wally Szczerbiak, $13 million), Miami (Shawn Marion $17 million), and maybe even New York (Stephon Marbury, $20.8 million) would fit their needs. Except that I've been told there have been no talks with the Cavs (who announced their lack of desire to make moves just days ago because they're rolling), Miami is in playoff position and isn't believed to be eager to do a deal, and the Knicks appear more motivated to buy Marbury out than to ship him out.
get steph!

The Lakers need a guard. Earl Boykins very likely will need a place to play. It seems like the ideal situation for both parties.

With Jordan Farmar out for at least eight weeks while recovering from knee surgery, the Lakers have a need for an experienced guard.

Boykins is a proven scorer, a terrific ball handler and an excellent free-throw shooter. From 2003-2007, he averaged 12.4 points per game, off the bench, with the Denver Nuggets and the Milwaukee Bucks.
maybe he fell off

How is BDavis supposed to return to the Warriors? Via trade? I think he should just ride it out in L.A. It's his hometown and the Clippers should want to build the team around him.

btw, Boykins in a Lakers tee would be sick. I had been wondering why i hadn't seen his ass playing. hahaha, little guy running around like a cockaroach. lol

yak pac fatal

BEIJING (AFP) — Former NBA bad boy Bonzi Wells scored 52 points and hauled in 14 rebounds as he continued his spectacular start in Chinese basketball's top league, leading Shanxi Zhongyu to an overtime victory.

Wells scored 13 of his team's 18 overtime points to seal victory over Fujian SBS on Sunday night, wowing a sell-out crowd of 6,000 in his home debut in the Chinese Basketball Association and fourth game overall.

Since arriving this month, Wells has averaged a league-leading 46.8 points a game and the Chinese press has hailed him as a "scoring machine" and the best former NBA player to grace the CBA.

"The coach is giving me a lot of space, in the NBA I was never able to play so freely," Wells, 32, said after Sunday's game through a Chinese translator.

"Since college until now, it has been a long time since I've been able to play this freely."

Shanxi is currently in 10th place in the CBA at 10-9, having won two and lost two with Wells in the line-up.

For much of Sunday, Shanxi's former NBA coach Bob Weiss had Wells playing at point guard and not his usual shooting guard or forward position, resulting in the 10-year NBA veteran also dishing out five assists on the night.

Wells averaged 12.5 points and 4.6 rebounds over his NBA tenure with Portland, Memphis, Sacramento and Houston, a career often interrupted by troublesome on-court behaviour and various run-ins with coaches.
AFP: Basketball bad boy Wells notches 52 in China win

rockets shouldve signed him, they just lost to bum ass wizards

Snowman

Wow didnt know Bonzi still had it in him. he does good over there that will raise his "stock" or chances of getting a great deal to come back to the NBA, if he gets a tremendous money deal. he'll be back

Wow didnt know Bonzi still had it in him. he does good over there that will raise his "stock" or chances of getting a great deal to come back to the NBA, if he gets a tremendous money deal. he'll be back
It's the CBA, where Mark Madsen can be an all star. lol, Sun Yue from the Lakers was in the Chinese olympic squad.... and he isn't that great in the NBA. At least not as great as Yi or Yao.

and yo i got that new call of duty for 40 lol

discounts>?
and cod 5 is garbage
lol i mean its okey
but it not fun as cod 4
cod4 smoother

but cod 5 has tat zombie mode
where did u get it for 40?

yak pac fatal

and yo i got that new call of duty for 40 lol

discounts>?
and cod 5 is garbage
lol i mean its okey
but it not fun as cod 4
cod4 smoother

but cod 5 has tat zombie mode
where did u get it for 40?
target, theyre sellin abunch of nu games for 40

and wow t-wolves just blew a 20+ point lead to the mavs

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.