tmac got payed to lose
i mean
he is a puss
but he take this shit to a whole new level
he actually helping other team now
wtf
mannn

Snowman

odoms contract expires in the off-season, so the only way they can trade him is before the trade deadline or in the off season if they do a sign and trade, which i doubt will happen.

ben wallace done fell off. ever since he got paid, he stopped trying, similar to 50 cent.

i guess only the spurs can dethrone the celtics:)

i honestly didnt know that, appreciate the info. that sums it up that LA wont resign him.

Yeah Ben did fall off, he was at the top of his career in Detroit

i honestly didnt know that, appreciate the info. that sums it up that LA wont resign him.

Yeah Ben did fall off, he was at the top of his career in Detroit
With games like the ones he had tonight and last night, i dont think Odom shouuld be traded. He's the best player we have coming off the bench. He SHOULD be a starter. Why trade a starter? Just ride this season and pray he'll show up in the playoffs when we need him. Oh, by the way, he said he would be glad to stay a Laker without an increase in Pay. He said he just doesnt want to take a pay cut. So, extend Kobe, Gasol, Odom and a few other players and we got a good core of players for the next few years.

Plus, who can you really trade Odom for and get someone just as versatile in return? Most offers are shooters or defenders. Odom can run the point, can shoot (sometimes), create his own shot, creates mismatches, he's long so we can use his length, and he's shown he can play good and agressive... we just need him to show up more often.

Snowman

With games like the ones he had tonight and last night, i dont think Odom shouuld be traded. He's the best player we have coming off the bench. He SHOULD be a starter. Why trade a starter? Just ride this season and pray he'll show up in the playoffs when we need him. Oh, by the way, he said he would be glad to stay a Laker without an increase in Pay. He said he just doesnt want to take a pay cut. So, extend Kobe, Gasol, Odom and a few other players and we got a good core of players for the next few years.

oh of course im not knocking Odom, he is a great player. there's days where he's hot and cold. in the end its gonna be how he does in the finals, if L.A. comes up short this year he most likely will be on his way out.

on another matter i love it that we beat the Hornets tonight at least we got to go 2-2 on the road trip. and that we win on Christmas :cool:

yak pac fatal

Plus, who can you really trade Odom for and get someone just as versatile in return? Most offers are shooters or defenders. Odom can run the point, can shoot (sometimes), create his own shot, creates mismatches, he's long so we can use his length, and he's shown he can play good and agressive... we just need him to show up more often.
but on the real, the dude always disappears in the playoffs, he always pulls of a shawn marion

raywaters11

versatile? definitely.

consistent? far from it.

he chokes, hardcore. like, chris webber calling the timeout kinda choking. and then he bitches about it. at least webber admitted his mistake. odom needs a better attitude.

yak pac fatal

The Houston Rockets announced Wednesday they've dealt the injured former superstar to Memphis along with a 2009 second-round pick and cash. The Rockets get a conditional 2011 second-round pick.

The second-round pick going to Memphis was originally acquired from the Grizzlies in a 2008 draft night deal. Francis has not played for the Rockets this season after having surgery on a torn quadriceps tendon back in February. You may recall how Francis balked at playing for the Vancouver Grizzlies after he was selected with the No. 2 overall pick in 1999. His rights were traded to Houston in a three-team, 11-player deal.
didnt know he was still in the league...

Davis is gone. Jackson, according to several sources, recently told teammates he'd happily accept being sent elsewhere. Al Harrington already got his wish to be dealt. Sources also say rookie phenom Anthony Randolph, who some believe has the talent to one day be among the league's top 10 players, has been told he's not fitting in and could be dealt. Point guard Marcus Williams is seeking a buyout. Corey Maggette, signed last summer after the loss of Davis, is back in Los Angeles rehabbing a hamstring and one opposing GM said Maggette's agent is quietly exploring his trade options.
i guess baron was the glue guy for this team. i wanna see how the team responds once ellis is back

The Knicks, who are owned by Cablevision, which also owns Newsday, can use the exception to sign a free agent, such as a player in Europe. They could make a play for 6-6 shooting guard Carlos Delfino, who is playing in Russia and technically still is property of the Toronto Raptors. The Knicks could sign Delfino to an offer sheet and hope the Raptors don't match. The Thunder did this with Nenad Krstic, who was a restricted free agent playing in Russia. The Nets declined to match the offer and Krstic joined the Thunder.
they do need a SG

In addition to ex-Lakers Jannero Pargo and Tyronn Lue, I'm hearing that two other point guards the Lakers have had conversations about are Dan Dickau and Eddie Gill.
No pargo lol

Sasha Vujacic has always thought of himself as a point guard. In his four-year career with the Lakers, the coaching staff hasn't always shared that opinion.
LOL shes crazy

didnt know he was still in the league
actually he go hard
fuckig ncoach is a puss
he let tmac play when it obvious tmac still hurt
and bench francis when refer is out
wat a puss

but
franciss
he can shine at memphis
wat a story would be if grizzle win a championship
they traded 2 superstars to grizzle lol wat a puss coaches
francis gay gasol mayo
damn

hahaaaaaa! Lue and Pargo! Welcome both of them back. lol! Isn't lue playing for uhhh... washington? or atlanta? and Pargo? Who's he playing for? Dang, we need a backup PG quick!

yak pac fatal

didnt know he was still in the league
actually he go hard
fuckig ncoach is a puss
he let tmac play when it obvious tmac still hurt
and bench francis when refer is out
wat a puss

but
franciss
he can shine at memphis
wat a story would be if grizzle win a championship
they traded 2 superstars to grizzle lol wat a puss coaches
francis gay gasol mayo
damn
francis is a cry baby since the day he got into the league

hahaaaaaa! Lue and Pargo! Welcome both of them back. lol! Isn't lue playing for uhhh... washington? or atlanta? and Pargo? Who's he playing for? Dang, we need a backup PG quick!
i think hes on bucks, not sure thou lol sasha, she can play pg, shes dying to get some playing time

yak pac fatal

francis is a cry baby since the day he got into the league

when did he cryed?
he was bitchin not to play with grizzlies when they drafted, so they forced them to trade him, then he cried when he was traded away from his buttbuddy cuttino and last year when he didnt get any playing time

and merry christmas guys lol

Snowman

he was bitchin not to play with grizzlies when they drafted, so they forced them to trade him, then he cried when he was traded away from his buttbuddy cuttino and last year when he didnt get any playing time

and merry christmas guys lol

yeah i remember that when Vancouver announced his name he was sittin there and rolled his eyes and had that (what the fuck i dont want to be a canadian look). then later on when he was traded to houston he was all happy and stopped poutin

francis is garbage

yeah i remember that when Vancouver announced his name he was sittin there and rolled his eyes and had that (what the fuck i dont want to be a canadian look). then later on when he was traded to houston he was all happy and stopped poutin

francis is garbage
i wish there was a video of it. lol. sounds funny.

Merry Christmas to all of you guys here at the forums. It's been a good year. I got my xmas present a little early, my 42 inch. aha. Now i need an xbox or something lol.

:)

GO LAKERS ! FUCK BOSTON ! AHAHAHAHA !

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.