The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

yak pac fatal

^lol thats what i wanted to happen. i hate teams intentionally tank seasons and trade their best players so just for this.

Stoudemire agrees to five-year deal with Knicks
first big name free agent to make move. lets see hows he gonna do without steve nash. i also think hes overpaid too. $100mil for a player that doesnt play defense or consistently rebound.

now theyre saying lebrons down to 3 teams. my guess is cavs/bulls/nets

Kobe

Yeah it's not exactly the 'HOME' campaign Cleveland is crying about or the shameless begging of NY. lol I like it, it's like "we're not so impressed.." haha...
Did you ever see that video with them singing "Please stay Lebron?". How much grovelling can a City do?

i hate fisher the most out of any laker lol
You're probably the only person in the world that has substituted Bryant's name with Fisher's in that sentence :)

How funny would it be if Lebron stays in Cleveland, Wade stays in Miami and Bosh is the only one to go somewhere new? Talk about anti-climax.
Nooooooooooooooo!! We need something to talk about on here during this off season.

yak pac fatal

^lol

Duhon Agrees To Four-Year, $15M Deal With Orlando

Jul 06, 2010 9:35 AM EST
Chris Duhon and the Magic have agreed to a four-year, $15 million deal, sources have confirmed to Chad Ford.

Duhon spent the past two season with the Knicks after playing for the Bulls over his first four.

He will serve as Jameer Nelson's backup at the point guard position.
this guys a bum

In this historic summer of NBA uncertainty, one thing is clear to Mikhail Prokhorov: Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh will play for the Miami Heat next season.

Another of Prokhorov's beliefs is that if LeBron James joins Wade and Bosh in Miami, The King could win "two or three titles" but "diminish the LeBron brand" because he'd be winning with such a power-packed lineup.

regarding Wade and Bosh, Prokhorov told his inner circle he has no doubt that both will sign with Miami.
Everything is set for Chris Bosh to join LeBron James in Cleveland. Everything, that is, except Bosh's approval.

The Toronto Raptors have told the Cleveland Cavaliers they will do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh, according to several league sources.

The exact details of the potential trade have not been solidified, but Toronto likely would get Anderson Varejao and/or J.J. Hickson, Delonte West and perhaps Anthony Parker. A draft pick could be involved as well.

Mike & Mike in the Morning
ESPN NBA insider Chris Broussard says he thinks LeBron James is leaning towards staying in Cleveland. Chris Bosh wants to play with James but would rather do it in a bigger city than Cleveland.

Both James and Bosh are aware that such a trade is possible, and James has tried to recruit Bosh to the Cavaliers several times in the past few weeks, according to sources.

But right now, Bosh remains cold to the idea of playing in Cleveland.

The Cavaliers are hopeful that will change, because in Cleveland, Bosh can meet two of his top priorities: playing with James, and getting a six-year, $125 million contract.

If Bosh joins a team without doing a sign-and-trade, he will be able to sign only a five-year deal worth $96 million. He is determined not to leave that $29 million on the table, according to sources.

Although Bosh wants to play with James, he wants to do it in Chicago, Miami or New Jersey. Sources say he has told the Raptors those are the teams he would like to go to in a sign-and-trade.
man so many rumors... its like each has a new twist to it.

roaches

this dude's holding a press conference on espn to announce his decision on thursday. i'm now convinced he's going back to cleveland and this shit only happened because he missed out on the college recruiting experience.

i wanna know where dudes like... udonis haslem, brendan haywood end up.

yak pac fatal

Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh have decided to sign with the Miami Heat while continuing to recruit LeBron James
im done watching if lebron goes there. lebron should sign with the bulls or nets or even the knicks lol.

Durant agrees on five-year, $86M extension
blazers fucked up... again.

Boozer's decision is expected to come down to Chicago, New Jersey and Utah with Jazz still very much in mix.
another player that disappears in the playoffs

yak pac fatal

The surest way to know that LeBron James-to-Miami is a done deal before LeBron’s official announcement?

If the Heat trade away Michael Beasley to create even more salary-cap space before the show starts.

As of noon ET Thursday, Miami did not have a trade taker for Beasley, after numerous sources said that the Heat -- as they’ve been doing for weeks -- continued to shop 2008’s No. 2 overall pick with vigor for much of Wednesday.

Yet sources say that a four-team trade scenario between the Heat, Raptors, Bobcats and Rockets hatched on the eve of LeBron’s hour-long “Decision” special on ESPN would enable Toronto to bring back an asset or two in the wake of Chris Bosh’s departure but also avoid taking back Beasley. Which is believed to be the only sort of sign-and-trade that the Raptors would consider.

The proposed deal, sources said, would send Beasley and Rockets forward Jared Jeffries to Charlotte, land Bobcats center Tyson Chandler in Houston and create sufficient cap space for Heat president Pat Riley to offer max-contract money to Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and James.
every goddamn team should decline any trade involving beasley to fuck the heats plans.

Source told FOXSports.com Miami Heat have offered Mike Miller 5-year deal worth 27-30 million with deadline tonight.
solid role player. cant hurt to have a shooter on the court.

Jermaine O'Neal's deal with Boston is for two years and nearly $12 million, league source tells Y!.He will be paid full mid-level exception.
decent sign. the re-signed allen yesterday. im sure this means nate is gone.

The Dallas Mavericks have reached agreement on a six-year, $55 million contract to re-sign center Brendan Haywood(notes), a league source told Yahoo! Sports.
damn near 10 mil a year. dude doesnt even average a double double. centers stay getting overpaid in the league.

Nets & Travis Outlaw agree to 5yr/$25m contract...that seems to eliminate them from the LBJ sweepstakes.
LOL nets took the biggest L over the summer.

ARon

Cleveland, tell me how my ass taste! - LeBron James

Where is Keco, ha ha ha ha.

Man, bronbron goes from saying he wants the glory days of the NBA back with rivalries such as Magic and Bird to joining the Heat. nice rivalry there...weak yo

Scoobyffc

Fuck...Miami

Cant beat them...join them !

I think it will lower his value... I mean..with Bosh and Wade if he wins a title it will be ONLY because of them!

Scoobyffc

"Man, bronbron goes from saying he wants the glory days of the NBA back with rivalries such as Magic and Bird to joining the Heat. nice rivalry there...weak yo"

HELL YEAH!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.