The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

CHICAGO -- Chris Bosh's agent has told the Toronto Raptors that he's narrowed his list of preferred teams to five, two sources told ESPN.com's Chad Ford at the NBA draft camp.

The list of five teams -- Toronto plus the Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat and New York Knicks, sources said -- were given to Toronto management in case the Raptors want to construct a sign-and-trade deal (assuming he doesn't re-sign with Toronto).

Bosh likes that option, sources told Ford, because he'd get one more year on his contract and could make more money.

Sources said the Raptors prefer a sign-and-trade if Bosh is intent on leaving as well. They likely would want a big man to replace the 6-10, 230-pound Bosh in the lineup.

One source said Bosh's decision hinges on where LeBron James signs.

"If LeBron decides to go to either New York or Chicago, I think that's where you'll see Chris land," the source told Ford. "If LeBron stays in Cleveland, I think the process is more wide open."

Bosh, 26, is an unrestricted free agent. He averaged 24 points per game last season and has averaged 20.2 points per game for his career.
surprised no texas teams were mentioned

roaches

DraftExpress: Pre Draft Measurements

Breaking news: DeMarcus Cousins is fat. Interesting that John Wall (my mancrush grows with every hour. I started moaning while watching his combine interviews.) has a longer wingspan than Turner. Lazar Hayward is just freakish.

The Philly-Washington dynamic is fun. The Wizards hired Doug Collins, then Eddie Jordan, before grabbing Flip Saunders. The Sixers just hired Doug Collins after firing Jordan. We've got #1, they've got #2. McNabb's wearing burgundy and gold now. This is all happening at a great time as I might be moving to Philly this fall.

roaches

How prophetic was this ad in retrospect?

[youtube]01Jh6i77tpE[/youtube]Lebron and D12, both unable to shoot, having too much fun until suddenly a Celtic comes along and steals their lunch.

ArtsyGirl

Hopefully the one that showed up in Games 1 & 2 :)

I'm glad the Magic/Celtics series is extended, make em work for it so they're a bit tired out for the Lakers.

Kobe

HA! Really, who saw that one coming? Nobody!! Maybe hardcore Orlando fans but I was thinking this one was over. I logged on to the web to see a 'Sweep' headline and I see 'No sweep' instead. If the Magic can win the next game, it would be great. I also think Ray Allen took a dig at someone on the team who was involved in the sweep talk. I don't know if it really was but hell, it sounded like it.

This is the news that's got me worried Sources: Chicago Bulls reaching out to former coach Phil Jackson - ESPN I know Phil is a key part of the Lakers success. If he leaves, I don't see another coach that can take this team to another championship. They better wrap it up so that Phil can want to pull off a three peat next season. If they don't win a championship, the lure of Phil going back to Chicago, coaching Lebron and getting the salary he wants must be so high for him.

ArtsyGirl

I knew it'd be close by how they played the first quarter, different team.

I think Phil would retire before going anywhere.. I was watching a Bulls 93 Finals game and Phil looked sooo young haha..

Kobe

^^LOL!! I know what you mean, I keep cracking up when I see him back in the day, mustache and all. Ever seen that footage of him as a player?

ArtsyGirl

^Yeah it made me laugh..

You gotta love the mustache though, I noticed he was alot more active as a coach in his younger days.. More animated, I saw him in Game 3 picking off lint from his jacket lol!!

^lol phil got the easiest job right now. team is stacked. supposedly the bulls contacted phil.

hopefully magic become the first team to come back from a 3-0 hole but now that i said it, it wont happen.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.