The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

ARon

It's ike nobody has watched Artest til he joined the Lakers lol. Kobe's face in those pictures is so funny. If Shannon would have spread his legs, game over.

lmao nets took another L. i thought jayz connects will help them out.

wizards won the lottery. if they draft john wall does that mean arenas will be shipped or will they move him to sg?

ARon

lmao nets took another L. i thought jayz connects will help them out.

wizards won the lottery. if they draft john wall does that mean arenas will be shipped or will they move him to sg?

Jay Z owns like 1.4% of the nets. I mean he still owns a team but he has no say lol.

Dumbest fucking dance ever lol. I hope he beasts in the NBA. How you feel about him being on your team Roaches? It's tight.

And Mickey Avalon just needs to fadeaway quietly

ArtsyGirl

Magic are done. I don't mind if I am wrong with saying that but it looks that way. There were alot of shitty calls in that game (for both sides). Howard missed quite a few, Lewis may as well play from the bench.

Also things that annoyed me about ESPN commentating:

"you are old school and I like going to school when its old.." wtf?

Most over-used statement = "this is where you need to do a better job.."

All by the high pitched whiny guy.

That John Wall dance is the laziest "dance" I've ever seen, hope he has a good rookie year.

ARon

Also things that annoyed me about ESPN commentating:

"you are old school and I like going to school when its old.." wtf?

Most over-used statement = "this is where you need to do a better job.."

All by the high pitched whiny guy.

How dare you say anything about the team of Van Gundy and Jackson, they're some of the best commentators behind Hubie Brown and Doug Collins. Seriously, I could listen to Mark Jackson and Alonzo Mourning's man sock argue all day. Then you get the greatest/corniest one liners from Mark Jackson...Hand Down, Man Down! Momma There Goes That Man! That's A Grown Mans Move! Not On My Watch! Lmao I could go all day with these. I also love when they start talking about when Van Gundy was coaching Mark Jackson when they were on the Knicks, some funny shit.

ARon

lol yeah, it was right after Dwight Howard tried to decapitate Pierce so when shit like that happens old guys always bring up the 80's and how basketball was tough & rough *yawn*. But yeah, shit was funny

ArtsyGirl

Nah it was after Barnes helped up Rondo, one of the guys was saying he liked it old school where they didn't do that kind of thing, it was war. Which I kinda agree with.

^lol yea i heard that. he said he was focusing too much on gasol and bynum. since when was amare a beast on defensive end or rebounding? lol. lets see if this ignites lamar odom to play consistently good.

is kwame still in the league? lol. michael jordan fucked up.

wizards got cap space if i recall correctly. john wall/arenas/rudy gay/?/mcgee, thats a decent team if you keep gil.

roaches

kwame's riding pine for detroit now, i think.

wizards got cap space if i recall correctly. john wall/arenas/rudy gay/?/mcgee, thats a decent team if you keep gil.
your ? would be andray blatche. as far as gay goes, HELL NO. there's got enough stupid on this team as it is. if the wizards grab any big free agents this summer, it'll have to be a big guy. blatche and mcgee are the only frontcourt players under contract right now, and absolutely no one is scared of them.

confession: after last night, i am bored as shit with the playoffs. wake me up when the finals start.

^even thou gay is immature, he can still ball. damn, cant believe i forgot blatche... he was tearing shit up when arenas got suspended.

i want a 7 game series. last nites game was pretty good but i expected better. so far none of the games cant match the intensity of that chicage/boston series.

^lol, i saw that during the game. The fan looked all shocked and scared the ref threw him the ball and he threw it back lol. I woulda have taken the ball.

Yo,
Lakers... good game again. I'm calling a game 3 win for the Lakers.

ArtsyGirl

Looks that way, I gotta say I'm lovin the man love between Gasol & Bryant hehe.. Kobe's block was nice, and I couldn't believe Artest was hitting all those 3's.. haha first game he didn't drive me crazy.

And just LOL @ the Lucky Lamar thing, thats stoopid.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.