The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Kobe

kobe got another game winner last nite lol. thats like 6th season?
Was this the sixth or had he already made six before this particular one? :suspicious: I don't know for sure.

[youtube]eklKmXLb6Zc[/youtube]

I didn't watch the game but I was following the gamecast on the web during the last few minutes. Weird victory, take a look these comments.

"I'm throwing this [expletive] in the garbage," Bryant said. "Our defense in Orlando was much better. The effort we had in Orlando will make it tough for teams to beat us four times in a series. This thing tonight was garbage."
"That [expletive] that Matt Barnes pulled," Odom said, "That ain't never going to happen again."
What the heck went on in that game??

^yea him and jennings were going at it lol. if jennings becomes a superstar, hes gonna be talkin shit alllllllllll day.

anyone see richard jeffersons block? dude spiked that shit.

Kobe

^^Thanks for the insight on the name change :D

Did anyone else watch the Lakers/Suns game? That was one choppy show. Suns coach got ejected after blowing a fuse. That was mostly because Gasol got away with one hard foul (could have been a flagrant).

Commentators left a lot to be desired as well as it was broadcast from NBA TV. First when Suns were in control, they say, "Amazing what 5 days of rest can do for you." When Lakers take the lead and Suns struggle to get back, "They were always bound to be rusty after a 5 day break." Some consistency would be great.

^i missed the game. i dont think it was on tv or at least in jerz. good win for the lakers. im surprised gasol would even attempt to do a foul.

how about them bucks? 5 straight wins and theyve only lost 2 or 3 since the all star break

Kobe

^^That's pretty good for the Bucks. It'll be good for them if they can keep up the form all the way to the end.

Celtics/Cavs game tonight. The Laker fan in me won't let me support the Celtics as much as I want the Cavs to lose. Anyway, deep down I know I'll be happy if the Celtics win it. F!@k it. Go Celtics!!!

Some NBA promos, not the highest quality though. I hope these are ahem, region free?? They have those shady google ads at the bottom, just close em. I don't know why they've already done a top 10 for #24, season isn't even over.

[youtube]cCw8UVj4cLw[/youtube]

This had dodgy, yet funny commentary looped over each of his blocks.

[youtube]1rC4UmxGHCA[/youtube]

The six game winners so far this season. I posted on here saying I wasn't sure how many they were.

[youtube]ZP_r1LVjM-E[/youtube]

There was one of Lebron's top 10 dunks but, I didn't add it here. It really is nothing special to watch, really monotonous. To the Lebron fans on here that have watched the 'Matrix Revolutions': Remember what the Trainman told Neo in the subway?? Same applies to my posts :D

the celtics are gonna get destroyed today. i dont think itll be close.

anyone catch the knicks game? they thrashed the mavs lol, by 34pts.

crazy storm on the east coast. lost electricity around 7pm, didnt get it back til around 130pm today.

KG's being affected by injuries and age.

How about Kobe being "mature" on the criticism by Gasol? I never thought i'd live to see the moment when Kobe doesn't respond to criticism from his teammates. Shoulda been this way with Shaq as well.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.