The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Kobe

T-wolves vs. Rockets was the SportCenter highlight of the night? Who would have thought. All credit due though, hitting a shot from half court to send the game into overtime is nuts.

Kobe

It was Corey Brewer who pulled it off. Its funny coz the Rockets players were high fiving each other when the free throws were being made. If the guy made 2 out of 2, Rockets would have won the game. Then comes Brewer with the insanity.

[youtube]nnhKhNkF8_A[/youtube]

Shame they ended up losing though.

Boozer is pure brute on this play :D Happened two nights ago.

[youtube]mQRD9hHSIYU[/youtube]

the twolves game was intense. it reminded me of the celtics/bulls series.

dejaun blair is nice. on tim duncans day off he dropped 28pts and got 21 boards in 30min. impressive and many gms passed up on him cuz of his knees.

kobe needs to take a few days off. hasnt he been playing non stop bball since the olympics?

Kobe

Phil Jackson and his comments :D

As Gasol stayed late to get up extra shots with Lakers assistant Chuck Person, Lakers coach Phil Jackson was asked how Gasol looked out there.

"He's handsome, he looked good," Jackson said with a wry smile. "He's a handsome Spaniard."

Kobe

^^I didn't watch but, I looked up the web when you mentioned it.

It was the first career 3-pointer for Gaines, a rookie who was just signed last week to a 10-day contract and was playing only his fifth NBA game.
[youtube]yIVdE5SfQgY[/youtube]

I gotta smile when the Cavs go down like that. Lebron already went into his Playstation mode and was making all sorts of shots. I don't care what anyone says, Lebron is simply unstoppable when he's in that zone. SportsCenter go Lebron crazy when he is in that mode and he wins games. Not this time people.

"Where amazing happens"........man that slogan is sure living up to itself. What kind of a name is Sundiata anyway? :D

i saw that 3pter. i thought the cavs had it at one point but korver hit an amazing shot then gaines came outta no where with that.

lebrons gonna bitch out the dunk contest.

so far i believe derazon and eric gordon. i didnt know eric gordon was a dunker lol.

Kobe

^That link dont work for me, but what a win for the Jazz.
The page and everything seemed to be working fine. It seems someone at Oregon realized what a mistake they made and, pulled it down. I'm a sneaker head so I already designed and printed out my first draft of a shoe. I looked at it and thought I needed to make some changes. If there was a way to host pictures on this board I would have posted it up for your criticism :lol:

Yeah, that Jazz win will stick in my head for a long time. Thanks for the heads up. I was asleep for most of the morning so, I didn't even watch SportsCenter.

i saw that 3pter. i thought the cavs had it at one point but korver hit an amazing shot then gaines came outta no where with that.

lebrons gonna bitch out the dunk contest.

so far i believe derazon and eric gordon. i didnt know eric gordon was a dunker lol.
You watched the game live?

Lebron needs to get into the Dunk contest. It was unfair of him to make the announcement last year, when fans should have been more focused on what was going on that night.

Gilbert Arenas pleads guilty. He'll be looking at 6months to 2 years in prison.

Fuck the wizards.
Yeah, I say f!@k the Wiz as well. They should have stood by their player. I thought because he made a plea deal he could likely get probation instead?

From the looks of it, his NBA career is in serious trouble. One moment of madness and the $100m will not to be in his bank account. I always thought he had licenses for those guns. Lets see how it ends up.

You watched the game live?

Lebron needs to get into the Dunk contest. It was unfair of him to make the announcement last year, when fans should have been more focused on what was going on that night.

Yeah, I say f!@k the Wiz as well. They should have stood by their player. I thought because he made a plea deal he could likely get probation instead?

From the looks of it, his NBA career is in serious trouble. One moment of madness and the $100m will not to be in his bank account. I always thought he had licenses for those guns. Lets see how it ends up.
live on tv lol.

yea wizards front office showed no support. i wonder if they wouldve shown any support if the wizards top 3 in the east.

roaches

He shouldn't have lied to them about what happened and blamed them in the offseason for his slow recovery for his injuries.

I'll always have love for what Arenas did in giving them their best run in my lifetime but now that the truth has come out, I have no sympathy for him.

The other guys played a great game without him tonight - 34 and 18 for Antawn, 27 and 8 for Caron, 16 and 20 for Brendan and the team as a whole had only six turnovers in a double OT game. Too bad Derrick Rose had to have the best game of his career.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.