The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Yea, i know it's rules but they're stupid rules. Like, nobody can leave the bench area when there's a scuffle during the game. Are you serious? You step 1 inch in front of that line, and you're suspended.

Can't think of any other dumb rules right now.

No smacking the backboard after a dunk, no hanging on the rim, shit like that. It takes some ferocity out of the game, it's better with that little bit of showboating and it's really not hurting anyone.

Appearing in New York with Al Harrington, Stephen Jackson said he does not want to return to the Warriors this season.

"I don't think I'll be a Warrior next year. I'm looking to leave," Jackson said.

Jackson said the Warriors have been made aware of his desire to be traded.

"I really can't get too much into it right now, but I'm just looking to go somewhere where I can go and win a championship," Jackson said.
Jackson listed the Cavs, any of the teams in Texas and the Knicks as his preferred destinations.
is he confused? lol i honestly wouldnt mind spurs trading for him. get rid of rj. we'll look like the 2003 spurs with him back.

lol, the knicks will probably sign him 'cause they'll have cash. But Mark Cuban might go after him if he wants to go to texas.

Check the top 10 circus shots of the season.

[youtube]c6gwt5Zhgjg[/youtube]

I think #2-3 should have been #1. I don't agree with #1 being the best.

Breaking Story No. 1: On Friday morning, I spoke with a source very close to the Golden State front office who tells me that Nellie is leading serious in-house conversation about proposing a trade to the Mavs that would move a rotation-caliber player from Golden State to Dallas in exchange for cap relief.

Breaking Story No. 2: On Friday evening, Dime magazine visited with the Warriors’ Stephen Jackson, who suggested rather matter-of-factly that Golden State management is aware of his desire “to go somewhere where I can go and win a championship. … either Cleveland, anywhere in Texas or out here … in New York.’’

The player I’m told Nellie would like to move is guard Monta Ellis. Ellis and Nellie have locked horns numerous times, he’s part of a backcourt overflow (the coach is in love with rookie Stephen Curry) and his contract is, like Jackson’s, a bloated one.

Talent-wise – and forgetting the dollars involved – I can envision both Ellis and Jackson fitting into the front of Dallas’ rotation. Ellis is a waterbug; Jackson is a bad-ass. There are reasons Dallas' roster could use either of those traits.
fuck that shit

Yak the Xbox gettin a price cut dawg. I was gonna get a PS3 soon, but Xbox sounds better now lol! Buy one! We can play COD Modern Warfare 2 on there lol.
lol im happy with my ps3 plus im broke and school starting school. that ps3 slim looks nice as hell lol and at a decent price but 360 lowered its prices. its up to u man. modern warfare 2 looks sick as hell, first im coppin nba2k10. you hear from art at all?

lol im happy with my ps3 plus im broke and school starting school. that ps3 slim looks nice as hell lol and at a decent price but 360 lowered its prices. its up to u man. modern warfare 2 looks sick as hell, first im coppin nba2k10. you hear from art at all?
Nope. I deleted my Myspace and shit a while ago and then i got a new one. I can't find his profile.
He don't even post no more. Fucking art.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.