The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Birdman shitted on (blocked the shit out of) Odom like three times in the first half, bout time Odom got some sort of retaliation.

Billups needs to learn to play double-teams better. He was confused as fuck on the floor while Kobe is so used to double teams he almost always finds the open man.

Kobe is so cool under pressure, so damn smart...

*Takes lips off of Kobe's ass*

Odom should have tried to slam the one at the end of the first with two hands, he easily had the elevation to do it, and it would have made it impossible to block without getting fouled, one would imagine.

Great game by the Lakers. Refs kinda did suck this time... there were a lot of calls they weren't calling in the 4th quarter. I was like, Kobe needs to kick Dahntay Jones in the balls since there were so many no calls.

Damn Lakers need to play like that in Denver.

How about Shannon Brown's dunk on the Birdman?

come on lebron
u got to go hard

since have kobe here so I assume u lebron also reading this shit

Here
jam to this shit when u go out there

trust me u aint gonna lose
I got u

Wow,
you know damn well that David Stern is pulling strings if the Cavs come back and win the series. That would be so obvious.

Both series going to game 7? haha, hella revenue for the league. What else would be better for the league? And then if it goes game 7 and Cavs win & Lakers win. Wow.

ha,

Snowman

god i hope Cleveland doesnt win the next three. come on Magic end this tonight.

lol at Hef in his luxury box seats. i would have loved to been the one to wait on him hand and foot.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.