The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

According to official April figures released by the NPD Group, the Playstation 3 found itself beaten out for fifth place by an unusual competitor: its predecessor, the Playstation 2.

Still the boss

A 50% leap in Playstation 2 sales accounts for the surprising change, an increase likely prompted by the system's price cut on April 1, a move which apparently electrified interest in the nine-year old platform.
haha, wow! PS3 cant even sell more than PS2 ahahaha.

The news has revitalized persistent rumors of price cuts for Sony's PS3. The system's base model is between $150 and $200 more expensive than its competitors, the Wii and Xbox 360. Industry news site Gamasutra predicts we'll see a $100 cut in the $400 Playstation 3 announced at the E3 video games trade show in Los Angeles in early June.
If the cut comes soon, i'll buy it.
oo art, pray that they cut the price soon! ahahaha

probably gonna be L.a. vs Magic in the finals
magic blew big leads against an undermanned celtics, idk if theyre mentally ready for that

It's the NBA vs. WWE on RAW! - NYP TV SPORTS

They should just postpone it a day. What're they worried about, what kind of trouble could a Laker get in with some time off in Denver?
lol i get it

haha, wow! PS3 cant even sell more than PS2 ahahaha.

If the cut comes soon, i'll buy it.
oo art, pray that they cut the price soon! ahahaha
Sega Genesis>Ps3>everythang else

Scoobyffc

Originally Posted by roaches View Post
It's the NBA vs. WWE on RAW! - NYP TV SPORTS

They should just postpone it a day. What're they worried about, what kind of trouble could a Laker get in with some time off in Denver?

hahaha good one

Damn, Denver's owner is an idiot for scheduling two events in the same night ahhahaha.

Yo! Did you guys hear what Jerry West said about Kobe/Lebron?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTT.

"Lebron James has surpassed Kobe Bryant as the better player..."

Damn,
I think its just bs to fire up Kobe. What ya'll think? kobe's gonna fucking kill tonight!

As much as i hate to admit it, Lebron james is a better player.

I think it's going to get Kobe mad and he should come out and PWN the fucking nuggets. Kobe's gonna have strong games that make statements. Just watch. He's not gonna have Jerry West talk about him like that... 'cause him and jerry west are really close. I think jerry is doing it just to get him mad.

oo and art,
you havent said "go Lakers!"
change ur sig to that ahahahaha.
When you do that, you will officially be on the wagon.

Shadows

lebron's been better for about four years now. kobe in the wilderness is nothing more than an unlikeable allen iverson.
4 yrs might be pushing it...

but honestly, i mean, the dude is just a big kid. His body was a mans body already and that's why he is that good.

Kobe still has a small body...

yea Kobe at 24> lebron at 24

lebron is statiscally better than kobe but kobe got that killer instinct shit like he wants to destroy the oppenant, you rarely see that bron if at all. i dont think u can develop someone that killer instinct.

it would be interesting to have seen lebron with shaq in his prime vs kobe and shaq in their prime...

Scoobyffc

I think Lebron stats are way better cuz he doesnt have many really great players on his side, they´re good, dont get me wrong, they are a TEAM, thats good, they fit in and make the machine work....

So he manage to use that fucking body, like Shaq said a "videogame cheatcode", to rebound, pass, drible, attack the rim ....

Is it 8:15 pm Killuminatti ?
Here is 9:15
I'll have to stay awake a couple of hours later to watch the game, on justin.tv lol

Snowman

my prediction for the lottery tonight

either the Wizards or Oklahoma City win 1st pick.

and all of you are wrong that Lebron is better than Kobe.

Mr Bryant is the closest to MJ right now, When and if Lebron ever wins a championship. then you can make comparisons.

Kobe dribbles and shoots similar to MJ. Kobe has a Better Basketball mentality than Lebron. when Kobe goes for those key clutch shots his shooting is so much to Michael.

Kobe has had by far better supporting players around him. the Cavs didnt get good til last year. Lebron had no help til last year.

Lebron will never get 81 like Kobe. before his career is over with Lebron's career high will be 69. like MJ

Mr Bryant is the closest to MJ right now, When and if Lebron ever wins a championship. then you can make comparisons

lebron never had shaq
shaq is like top centers of all time?

Lebron will never get 81 like Kobe. before his career is over with Lebron's career high will be 69. like MJ

snowman that 81 is lil bit overrated
name one player in past decade who attempted 47 shots?
if lebron goes for 47 shots and get to the line
he will get 80

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.