The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

I think if we get 1k, yak will be the mod
lol o and kid dont get to happy I think mods will kill our
thread. Kill our posts and our views.

I still wonder why did mods ban raywaters
raywaters must of have done some ultimate super shit to get ban form streethop lol He must of fucked a mod and posted pictures online lol

damnn I cant wait till playoffs starts
time went by so fast
mannn after basketball ends, after rockets win a championships wtf r we going to do? it will be months and months without basketball
shitt
kid need 2 get ps3 and buy 2k9
so we can keep stats

lol! Dude the economy is weak as fuck, i don't wanna spend 400 bucks on a PS3 so my money can go to Japan lol! I'd rather spend it on a hooker and stimulate the economy here in the states ahahahahahaha.

Good win for the Lakers today. Kinda scary ending, but still.
lol, Rockets can't beat Lakers, Can't beat Spurs. Doesnt look good for them.

I hope the Lakers get dallas in the first round, Man it would be such a cake walk.

Ooooh, i wanna see Spurs vs Jazz in the first round oooooooooh man that shit would be good. Or Houston vs Jazz... so jazz can knock them out for the 34568896543th time in the first round. ahahaha

^lmao idk man, i dont like the west, teams from 2-8 spots can potentially beat each other. i remember the old days with like 4/5 elite teams lol there is no more resting players end of the season

u might be right kid
rockets cant beat lakers
but portland can..
they will take u out//

spurs. rockets can beat spurs. Uath will take spurs out.

yak again
when we played zombies, u and ur friend were on the last stand next to each other and somehow I picked both of u up at the same time

WTF

u might be right kid
rockets cant beat lakers
but portland can..
they will take u out//

spurs. rockets can beat spurs. Uath will take spurs out.

yak again
when we played zombies, u and ur friend were on the last stand next to each other and somehow I picked both of u up at the same time

WTF
LMAO at ur sig

rockets cant even beat the jazz when their best player is missing...

yo me n my friend, we both ran out of bullets. that shit is def got intense LOL did u see the new maps, the zombie map looks real. you revived us? my other friend was gonna join but he had problem connectin to my party... i really wanna get zombies with 4 good players and all of us got goddamn ray rays lol

ahahha yak we need them bullets n shit. I think when zombies touches u and u kill them they will drop that item.
4 people mannn shit will go hard.
4 rays and 4 machines guns.
With 4 people our plan will be like this u and me use ray guns while 2 other people use just grenades. The ones on the wall, the ones that u buy. When we run out of ammo, we go to the wall and use grenades and 2 other people use ray. shit will go hard.
Yea I revived both of u. Both of u were on the last stand. Ur friend got owned while trying to help u and i was like fuck it and start reviving person closes to me but somehow I revived both of u ahahahahah

and kid lol
I might make a myspace n shit saying kid get ps3 n shit Im a add immortal T. and ask him to leave a comment on my page saying Revolution starts only when kid gets a ps3. lol
I might make a thread on streethop ahahhahah saying kid get ps3. If i do that so many puss will come from no where talking shit ahahahah

true lol

whens ur spring break?

NBA Basketball Power Rankings - National Basketball Association - ESPN

yero art, guess which two teams are ahead of urs.
In like a week or two. I don't care, im not that anxious for spring break. I don't know about you, but i get bored just sitting at home watching espn and nat geo. lol.

Ayo, check this ahaha.

An NBA executive told the Boston Globe the Sacramento Kings could move to Anaheim if area issues in the city of Sacramento aren't resolved.
lol, Anaheim Kings.
Shit, we gonna have 3 So-Cal Teams now.
Lakers,
Clippers,
Kings.

I'm not gonna hate on the kings if they come to Anaheim. I'm still gonna be a Lakers fan.
lol.

kid
sitting home n shit
ahaha classic
instead of working on revolutionary plan he be sitting home
come 2 htown foo so I can hoop u up
I went to san antonio over my brake and during my brake I hooped every day.

"Look at his sig. He's always gonna call the Lakers and Spurs puss. Even when the Rockets get eliminated in the first round, and the Lakers and Spurs are the last two west teams"

Super LOL
that will never happen because there will always be that EAST SIDEEEEEe

kid
sitting home n shit
ahaha classic
instead of working on revolutionary plan he be sitting home
come 2 htown foo so I can hoop u up
I went to san antonio over my brake and during my brake I hooped every day.

"Look at his sig. He's always gonna call the Lakers and Spurs puss. Even when the Rockets get eliminated in the first round, and the Lakers and Spurs are the last two west teams"

Super LOL
that will never happen because there will always be that EAST SIDEEEEEe
Nah dude, school takes up most of my time so i don't have time for revolutionary stuff. There was a huuuuuuuuge protest in the neighboring city last week, they were protesting taxes. It was pretty big, but i couldn't go and support cause i was in school! lol, i'm probably gonna have a shit load of hw during spring break.

lol, i said two last WEST teams dawg. Not two last teams overall. TWO LAST WEST TEAMS!
:)

HAHAhAh
AHAHAHAhaH
AHHAHHAAHHAHAhAhAHAHAHSUuhahahahjAhAhahHA
GO THUNDERS
GOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGO
ZEUS N SHIT

ooo shit
ahahahahahahah
YAk, do u remeber that lil power ranking bullshit
and u said some like oo look spurs r ahead of rockets
AHAHAHAHAH
\shittttttt next week all will change
HAHAHAHAHAHA
DURANT THAT BOI DURANT
AHAHAHAH
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Thunders-->spurs
loosing to one of the worst teams in the nba
ahahah
good shit tho
good game yak
good fucking game

yo yak what happened to spurs?
for real man
how did they lose to one of the worst teams in the NBA
duncan played right?
parker played right?
what happened? yak
give me ur review

P.s dont kill urself my nikka
kid is about to get ps3
u about to get cod4
and + zombies been speaking down on u yak
we need to get them

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.