The Official "Check out this video" thread.

if you didn't get the reference

yeah he handed out the gift cards for xxxmas. that's just rude. he has no idea! Target? FUCK YOUR TARGET!! LOL :D:D:D

hold on, I'm trying to do better. It's beautiful weather out and I wish I was funny like the great Rock.

I watched this video so you don't have to.

Yeah, immigrants in Chicago are sleeping at police stations.

$1000-$2000 a head from Venezuela. One dude says he "got a bus ticket" to Chicago in Texas. The vlogger claims much higher price in previous years.

Teachers in Chicago get maternity leave but cops don't. 15-20 days straight without a day off. The shopping area in downtown looks nice - with decoy "scarecrow" cops that never leave the post.

I saw in Florida they have a bunch decommissioned sheriff cars parked in the median as decoys. Nobody in it. It's for tourists that don't know.

It's all bureaucracy and cops in America can't speak to the media. The police union would love to be able to talk to the media but the departments want lawyer'd up spokespersons to represent the shortcomings.

I guess the sheriff can talk to the media because they are elected by the people.

Downtown Chicago would often have mobs to teens at night like other cities, burning rubber or looting - whatever the fuck the morons do and it's Lightfoot's policy to not engage the mob.

We had racers and rubber burners in the Twin Cities a few years back. You could hear them from miles away. Holy V8s Batman! The police here impounded the shit out of the cars and the situation is much better. They call these events "sideshows" I guess. Learn how to race at the track, kids.

The ex-cops on the video says Lightfoot gave him/herself? an unprecedented number of Chicago cops for her/his personal detail. Over a hundred. With a SWAT truck near her house. What a bitch.

You get what you vote for in this case. Walz is in the same camp. We got this spineless mayor getting emotional on the news in MPLS and I'm just wondering why he's getting pissed at "us". It's his fucking job. No taxation without representation!

Canadian border

Biggest uptick bu much different than southern.

Once they cross, some of them call 911 to get picked up.

Canadian border doesn’t really exist.

More Indians and Senegalese now. Tourist visas to Canada. That’s fine but it obviously comes with trafficking of people and drugs.

Up to $20,000 a head in some cases?

NYC yellow cabs come and pick them up.

Illegal US guns in Canada sells for bookoo bucks.

No infrastructure. Years of back-log for asylum court cases.

Might go up in flames... Enough said.

America is going down the toilet and she's moving to Spain. She says.

You can watch this one if you want. I LOVE SEXY KARENS!

I'm downsizing to a Greyhound.
We want cheap food and better transportation. Please.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.