The Mod Spot pt 2

^^^...You're on probation. How could you become a mod? You have to clean up your act first. :)

Jason-G is unbelievable. I am the most understanding guy who can get along with everyone, but I still can't get along with him. His views are so....weird.

S. Fourteen

AmerikazMost said:
if you guys can't convince salty to stay, i have no life, i'll be able to moderate it :D
Nobody is going to convince me because I've made up my mind... I can still be anal in Street Hop :D only difference is my close/delete/move thread power is gone.

I know people are sad to see me go but I'm confident that roaches, Ras Masta, ThUg $TyLe, Bank Robber, Dave D, EDouble, Limn & Pittsey will do a fine job without me.

Thanks (wow... I'm making a bid deal out of this haha)

Who the fuck cares about posts, bitches.

And shutup about my signature, I can't help that my playcount got so high with that song a while back, and now it's hard to make a new leader on my play count list.

AmerikazMost

sam15 said:
Who the fuck cares about posts, bitches.

And shutup about my signature, I can't help that my playcount got so high with that song a while back, and now it's hard to make a new leader on my play count list.
chill

the point was that you haven't been around this board long enough to be running it...there is a little bit of a seniority factor around here

Diaz would be the best mod this board ever seen...

He would ban every person who asked a stupid question...
He would abuse his priveleges to make the lowly members mad...
He would ban OGs... just to see their reaction.. and they wouldnt be able to be unbanned either...

...Thats a sneak preview of the new 2Pac website, ran completely by Diaz! :):thumb:

AmerikazMost

Diaz said:
Diaz would be the best mod this board ever seen...

He would ban every person who asked a stupid question...
He would abuse his priveleges to make the lowly members mad...
He would ban OGs... just to see their reaction.. and they wouldnt be able to be unbanned either...

...Thats a sneak preview of the new 2Pac website, ran completely by Diaz! :):thumb:
Now were you talking in first on person on purpose or did you think you were signed on as KAMIKAZE?

AmerikazMost said:
Now were you talking in first on person on purpose or did you think you were signed on as KAMIKAZE?
No, that was Diaz, he does that sometimes, and WTF is up with KAMIKAZ[highlight]E[/highlight]?!?!?! I'ma start a fuckin thread about it, lol, its KAMIKAZ[highlight]I[/highlight]

If your posts lower the average IQ level of the board, you will be banned. Example: Free posting, lame repetitive jokes, bickering, constant obscenity, immature vendettas, general annoying immaturity, failure to contribute to a community feel, private Messenger like conversations etc.
does this not qualify for the person in question..........and salty, sad 2 see you go man, alot of them ppl jus like to be 'different' lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.