The latest on Crooked I?

PaulyPac said:
How would I know that? Maybe he thought Treacherous would actually get somewhere being backed by big company like Universal.
thats my point ur claiming that its not his fault ppl are claiming it is, we dont know the behind the scenes politics, it might be his fault cos he dont wanna sell out, it mite not be his fault the record company might just be delaying him..........

anywayz im done arguing bout this, i dont rub salt in wounds.

sniper said:
thats my point ur claiming that its not his fault ppl are claiming it is, we dont know the behind the scenes politics, it might be his fault cos he dont wanna sell out, it mite not be his fault the record company might just be delaying him..........
Well obviously it's label problems, look at poor K-Young, dude has so much talent but he got no promo prob didn't even hit 30k

Jayo had some bad things to say about Treacherous on his interview after he left, Crooked I is supposed to be their biggest artist but they don't even promote properly, that's why the album was pushed back a few times.

I'm done with this thread now

PaulyPac said:
Bachaveli please tell me who the fuck I cussed on this thread? calling someone a hater is hardly a cus, I'll cus you now for chatting shit
Anger management classes is what you need.

http://www.streethop.com/forum/thread153614.html
http://www.streethop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134083&highlight=Crooked
http://www.streethop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132096&page=5&highlight=Crooked

Take a look at some of these threads. You dont respect other peoples opinions. its only Crooked I and Crooked I.

Bachaveli said:
Anger management classes is what you need.

http://www.streethop.com/forum/thread153614.html
http://www.streethop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134083&highlight=Crooked
http://www.streethop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132096&page=5&highlight=Crooked

Take a look at some of these threads. You dont respect other peoples opinions. its only Crooked I and Crooked I.
Stfu This dude brings up old threads, I was asking you who I cussed on this thread that made you take shots at me? Anger management? :laugh:

PaulyPac said:
And that proves what? He was trying his best to get the album out last year but Treacherous run the show.
It shows that he promised an album and it never came out. Albeit Treacherous not releasing it was not his fault, the fact that he released nothing is his fault. He hasn't even released Young Boss 2 yet. It's not that hard to drop a few mixtapes for someone like him.

PaulyPac said:
Stfu This dude brings up old threads, I was asking you who I cussed on this thread that made you take shots at me? Anger management? :laugh:
Believe it or not It didnt took me long time to search and come up with your threads such as those cause you all over posting such posts and riding your Crooked I's dick in a lot of posts.

I wasnt only refering to this thread that you cussin people out and not respecting their opinions but others as well as i've shown you those old threads.

I didn't take no shots at you.its not that serious beleive me. is you who takes shots and flips out at others when they disagree with you.

Just browsed through this thread and agree with Rukus, OK it may not be his fault his album has been delayed but he should dropped mixtapes consistently to make sure he continued his buzz.

PaulyPac said:
Yayo was hot? Ok :laugh:
Yeah there was a tremendous buzz on him when he was in jail and was about to be released from jail. But once the album was released, boom it didn't do shit. That's what believe Crooked I will have the same problem but at least Yayo had a buzz while Crooked I had a buzz in 2004/2005.

Just wait and see when his album is released in 2007...

Bachaveli said:
Believe it or not It didnt took me long time to search and come up with your threads such as those cause you all over posting such posts and riding your Crooked I's dick in a lot of posts.

I wasnt only refering to this thread that you cussin people out and not respecting their opinions but others as well as i've shown you those old threads.

But what the fuck has that got to do with this thread? You just posted on this thread to bitch at me and you can't admit that.

Oh you didn't take shots at me? What's this?

Bachaveli said:
Pauly probably be beating his head off walls by now.

Admit it, you's as big dick rider as it gets
You are full of shit man

ToopackShaker said:
It shows that he promised an album and it never came out. Albeit Treacherous not releasing it was not his fault, the fact that he released nothing is his fault. He hasn't even released Young Boss 2 yet. It's not that hard to drop a few mixtapes for someone like him.
He's not even releasing Young Boss Vol 2, that was passed on to Dj Skee long ago, he's supposed to be releasing it, all he has been doing so far is playing the songs on his radio show.

PaulyPac said:
But what the fuck has that got to do with this thread? You just posted on this thread to bitch at me and you can't admit that.
I'm tryna tell you that you have so many posts where you talk shit to others when they disagree with your Crooked I. instead of respecting their opinions you go ahead and bash them. like if the question was to ask whos the best you would say Crooked I and other would reply ''no'' and you reply back with 'you dont know shit'.

PaulyPac said:
Oh you didn't take shots at me? What's this?
You are full of shit man
That my friend was nothing but truth. ask or even better make a pool yourself and ask question 'Am I Crooked I's dick rider' and beleive me you will get a lot of Yes votes. try and see how many Yes votes you get, it be interesting to see.

Bachaveli said:
I'm tryna tell you that you have so many posts where you talk shit to others when they disagree with your Crooked I. instead of respecting their opinions you go ahead and bash them. like if the question was to ask whos the best you would say Crooked I and other would reply ''no'' and you reply back with 'you dont know shit'.
And again you mention other threads before this, why can't you answer my first question? You a bitch... Again did I bash anyone on this thread?

Bachaveli said:
nstead of respecting their opinions you go ahead and bash them. like if the question was to ask whos the best you would say Crooked I and other would reply ''no'' and you reply back with 'you dont know shit'.
Oh really? now that's just fucking stupid if you are going to defend shit at least come out with something better than that... Dude just fucking up the thread with pointless yapping.

PaulyPac said:
And again you mention other threads before this, why can't you answer my first question? You a bitch... Again did I bash anyone on this thread?
Since you cant get in your thick skin that i wasn't only refering to this thread then let me point out your stupidity in this thread only.

DPG iz all I C said:
Ive given up on him, if he dropped 3 years ago he would have been hot but now ... blah
This guy simply said he lost hes interest in Crooked I over the years because he hasnt dropped the album.

PaulyPac said:
LoL You just a hater anyways, carry on...
You call him a hater? just because he gave up on him and he got all the reason in the world to, he is a hater?

DPG iz all I C said:
If i was a hater then why do i have around 50 Crooked I songs on my hard drive ?
He even said he likes Crooked I, but he just now lost the interest which i dont blame him.

Cuss people out, bash, talk shit whatever its all the same you do. you dont respect other peoples opinions. you hanging in mans balls and wouldnt let go. just say, ok yes he hasnt dropped the album, its hes fault, he should've done this or that. but no, you make him look like a saint. you dont wanna accept critism. who is you to say its not his fault? you not even nobody. you just a fan just like many people who happends to like Crooked I and know more about him then most of us. ok thats where it stops. but you go beyond that as if you know him. what if Crooked I himself was to admit yes, it was my fault and all.then you would look like dick.you dont know whats going on in Crooked I life. you speaking for him when maybe its not even like that. you just dont know. you like the man so much you would do whatever it takes to defend him. its pathetic.

No I did not call him a hater because of that if you read my post properly... What's pathetic is you continuing a stupid argument.... I mean let it go already... What the fuck is wrong with you?

Well what did you call him a hater for then? theres nothin that tells me otherwise. theres nothing big to read about your post properly. lol. you simply called him a hater after he gave his opinion.

Bachaveli said:
Well what did you call him a hater for then? theres nothin that tells me otherwise. theres nothing big to read about your post properly. lol. you simply called him a hater after he gave his opinion.
Read through what I wrote, you just flooded the thread with bs

PaulyPac said:
Alright answer me this? I posted a couple of Crooked I songs over the last couple of months and this dude posts it's terrible or it's shit then, now I ask him why do you think it's shit? And he replies because it sound like his other songs

I mean what kinda shits that?

Yes, so what? whats wrong with that?

He simply said he thinks they sound the same. he just giving his opinion. what is wrong with that? oh i see he didnt say he liked the songs and thats why you call him a hater.

He himself said he no hater, he got 50 songs and shit. and he just didnt happend to like some songs you posted thats it and thats all. no big deal. why is he a hater?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.