The latest on Crooked I?

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
^Naw probably dead so the album can sell.

The man has skills no doubt about it, but how long does one need? I mean there is a reason why his stuff is not out. He's last years news...
word up dogg you guys wonder why jayo felony left? treacherous ain't puttin out shit :thumb:

I'm gettin sick and tired of waiting for his album. I've been waiting since 2001 for fuck sake!!!! You'd think that he'd postpone it ONCE not MILLION times. He has lost all the credibility he had.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
PaulyPac said:
LoL You just a hater anyways, carry on...
This reminds me of the PS3 threads.

Pauly. what will it take for you to learn that a difference of opinion does not equal a hater?

No one has called you a dick rider so dont be so sensative and immature.

Hater? Hardly. Most people are just over it, that doesnt mean they're haters.

Crook is dope, but its no ones fault but his own that the album isnt out.

I mean, shit, if he has label problems he could of taken a leaf out of 50s book and dropped mixtapes, and I mean more than the two he dropped. Keep his name alive. But he hasnt, and no one really cares anymore. Its no ones fault but his own.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
PaulyPac said:
LoL What the fuck man? nevermind.... good day sir
The whole "thats nice" thing just comes off frustrated.

Whats next? Talk to the hand? I know you are you said you are but what is Crook? I mean really.

PaulyPac said:
He finished Boss Music like last year, Treacherous don't know what they doing man, they don't know how to promote shit, look at K-Young's album.. If you heard of him, no promo at all. That's why Crook is thinking about taking Russell Simmons offer to join Def Jam after Boss Music drops.
yeah but if that was the deal why did he sign to them in the first place? im sure he had other offers on the table, alot of ppl were after him, dre included, so what made him choose a brand new label ?

Pauly probably be beating his head off walls by now.

Admit it, you's as big dick rider as it gets, wouldn't wanna admit critism and the fact he hasnt put out album and its his fault. everytime someone disagrees with your Crooked I or says something bad about him you come out flying cussin and shit. Crooked I is dope but you need to learn respect peoples opinions and have some kinda balance.

Tupac Tha Great said:
PaulyPac must be Crooked I's number one fan.
First who the fuck are you? meh:laugh:

Rukas said:
does not equal a hater?
Alright answer me this? I posted a couple of Crooked I songs over the last couple of months and this dude posts it's terrible or it's shit then, now I ask him why do you think it's shit? And he replies because it sound like his other songs

I mean what kinda shits that?

Don't know why these dudes posting shots at me for, I mean keep the fucking thread going without that shit. Thank you

Bachaveli please tell me who the fuck I cussed on this thread? calling someone a hater is hardly a cus, I'll cus you now for chatting shit

sniper said:
yeah but if that was the deal why did he sign to them in the first place? im sure he had other offers on the table, alot of ppl were after him, dre included, so what made him choose a brand new label ?
How would I know that? Maybe he thought Treacherous would actually get somewhere being backed by big company like Universal.

PaulyPac said:
And that proves what? He was trying his best to get the album out last year but Treacherous run the show.
That proves that he's a fucking idiot who can't even come out with one album. Only one....and how long has he been in the business? He was with Death Row and they couldn't release his album, now HIS decision to jumnp ship to a label that will allow him to release an album and guess what, they don't. This reminds me of Dr. Dre's album - Detox but the fact is Dre is holding his cards and chooses when to release his album whileas Crooked album is already done but the label doesn't give a rats ass about him. That's the way to show Death Row who's boss. The album will bomb just like Yayo's. He was hot and had a buzz, but the word is "was."

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.