the hottest upcoming star....the next nigga to blow up(FIRE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pittsey said:
I'm from the UK. Excuse my dumbness...Small Geographical error.
Anyways, is this the Bossman from 16 bars? The reality TV show Napoleon is on?
naw....i don't think it's the same one....but what reality tv show is Napoleon on....are they only airing it in the UK or are they airing it in the US also

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
bigCASH said:
naw....i don't think it's the same one....but what reality tv show is Napoleon on....are they only airing it in the UK or are they airing it in the US also

It's being shown in the US only.

Napo needs everyones support, you can only vote if you register, so register everyone and get Napo that major label contract.

click here

Also here is the details of the show and the applicants.

http://www.16bars.tv/main.html

EDIT - I think Bossman must have been knoecked out. He's no longer listed.

why is it showing that smiley face at the begining of the song title?

the name of he song is "Dat Night" so why does it replace the D with a smiley face?

bigCASH said:
why is it showing that smiley face at the begining of the song title?

the name of he song is "Dat Night" so why does it replace the D with a smiley face?
Its actually Song: and then D, so its : + D ;)

yea...im feelin this cat and if there were nuff real hip hop listeners then this cat'll blow up. Thing is though, even though now he's spittin fire, once he goes hardcore commercial I aint so sure he'll keep up his integrity. Definatly he's better than 70% of the rappers out there right now. Have any idea when this album wuz released?

People dont refer to tampa bay as the bay area and they sure as hell consider baltimore the bay area.
I have no idea about Tampa, but it would make sense if some people did. I live in the Baltimore area, and this is not the "Bay area."

I'm from the UK. Excuse my dumbness...Small Geographical error.
Its all good.

bigCash, thanks for the links. Can you please use YouSendIt.com in addition to RapidShare? I don't like RapidShare. I don't like YouSendIt.com either, but their website is better.

H.E. Pennypacker said:
I have no idea about Tampa, but it would make sense if some people did. I live in the Baltimore area, and this is not the "Bay area."

Its all good.

bigCash, thanks for the links. Can you please use YouSendIt.com in addition to RapidShare? I don't like RapidShare. I don't like YouSendIt.com either, but their website is better.
yeah no problem....but i just noticed that your from VA too...the cd is for sell only in the metropolitan area as of right now...maybe it will spread across the U.S. then maybe internationally...but right now it's for sell in Maryland, Washington D.C. and Virginia...so if you want your own copy go to either Best Buy, FYE, Downtown Locker Room, SoundGarden or Metro Two....i don't know what the cost of it now but when i bought it, it was only $10.99...and i think that is extremely reasonable for an album that's this hot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.