the hottest upcoming star....the next nigga to blow up(FIRE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm telling ya'll just like i've been telling everybody else...this is the next up and coming superstar.....this nigga spits straight fire from the begining of the album until the very end. I swear to God it's the hottest album i've heard since i bought All Eyez On Me.....and trust me i'm not some little kid who thinks whatever music video they play on MTV or whatever gets played on the radio is what hip hop is all about...so i can tell when an artist is selling the art or just selling an image....and this nigga is a true artist so check it out and tell me what ya'll think of him and also let me know if it plays the whole song...if it plays the whole song then the last thing you'll hear him say is "so turn off the record"

so here it is enjoy............ http://rapidshare.de/files/831477/192kbps_06_Track_6.mp3.html

can somebody plz tell me why the hell the file isn't working....i ripped it from the cd with media player...then i uploaded on rapidshare.de it took a while but it finally finished then i copied the link and posted it here now can someone plz tell me what the hell i'm doing wrong....what can i do so that ya'll can here the track....CAN SOMEBODY....ANYBODY PLZ HELP ME

btw.....this is what i type in the little window (C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Bossman\Law and Order\192kbps 06 Track 6.mp3) then i just click the upload button.....so am i doing something wrong

well, that's actually what i did....i clicked browse then it gave me the option of which song i wanted to upload from all the ones i ripped from the cd then i copied the one i wanted to upload then i pasted it in the window then i clicked on upload....so why is it not working

PaulyPac said:
its ok aint all that
it's ok? IT'S OK?!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IT'S OK?!!!!!!! You're a fucking idiot if you think it's just ok.......sike naw i'm just playing with you....but his whole album is hot though and if you had a chance to hear it i'm pretty sure that you would change your mind about it....but thanks for atleast checking it out

K D

bigCASH said:
here ya'll go....i hope to God that it works now....here goes nothing...

http://rapidshare.de/files/831477/192kbps_06_Track_6.mp3.html

let me know if it works and if it does...let me know if it plays the whole song

I didnt listen to the song.. probably wont but anyway.. is this you? because i don't know if someone would be 'praying to god it works' if it was just a hot artist that you wanted ppl to hear.. i think someone lookin for some self-promotion here but thats cool though .. do your thing

bigCASH said:
it's ok? IT'S OK?!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IT'S OK?!!!!!!! You're a fucking idiot if you think it's just ok.......sike naw i'm just playing with you....but his whole album is hot though and if you had a chance to hear it i'm pretty sure that you would change your mind about it....but thanks for atleast checking it out
chill mayne lol its a good song actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.