The Game's verse removed from Kanye West track

its a wack verse... i was hoping he would bring more heat and spend a lot of time writing his verse, i mean thats one thing he has above 50, getting to feature on one of the most anticipated albums of 2005

a

Advocate said:
its a wack verse... i was hoping he would bring more heat and spend a lot of time writing his verse, i mean thats one thing he has above 50, getting to feature on one of the most anticipated albums of 2005

a
serious the verse was whack I can only hear so much bout who he wants to dig into and whatnot...thats why Kanye didnt put him on the track cuz he didnt want to seem like he's promoting that image which he claims he is not

People read way to much into shit. All of a sudden Game's dissing Kanye? And Jay-Z is dissing Fat Joe?

All Jay was saying was that people don't think that he can run the Roc on his own and the pressure was going to make him go Dave Chappelle. So yes it was a diss, but it was a diss towards the haters and doubters.

This reminds me of the time that I read that Jay-Z said "pink" in excuse me miss and all of a sudden he's dissing Cam'ron.

If Jigga did take Game's verse off of Kanye's shit, it was probably cause Game kept dissing Memphis Bleek and YoungGunz - you know Jay aint gonna take to kindly to that.

oh am i the only one that is happy that it was removed from the cd? the less i hear from game the better, so i am extremly happy he is only on the chorus

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
oh am i the only one that is happy that it was removed from the cd? the less i hear from game the better, so i am extremly happy he is only on the chorus

Well said.

Anyone else hear his verse on DJ Quiks album. I pulled a Suge and shot myself after hearing it.

Little Skittle

Advocate said:

a

whack!?...whack!??! i love that verse

how can u falter
when ur the rock or gibralter?
i had to get off the boat so i could walk on water

TCD

The Game's verse is God awful, I actually think The Game is alright-The Documentary is tight but whoever took his verse off the album needs to be repped.

Hostile Apostle said:
People read way to much into shit. All of a sudden Game's dissing Kanye? And Jay-Z is dissing Fat Joe?

All Jay was saying was that people don't think that he can run the Roc on his own and the pressure was going to make him go Dave Chappelle. So yes it was a diss, but it was a diss towards the haters and doubters.

This reminds me of the time that I read that Jay-Z said "pink" in excuse me miss and all of a sudden he's dissing Cam'ron.

Jay-Z has beef with Fat Joe(Crack) its a known fact so it isnt reading into it. "But guess who isnt going Crack, pardon me I had to laugh at that" think its pretty obvious he isnt just laughing at the haters.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Jay-z and Joe had problems since the whole Ruckers comment Fat Joe had to say in 'Lean Back' probably even before from what we know, anyways, I wouldn't look into it too much.

Yeah, I know he has beef with Fat Joe, but I really don't think that was a shot at Fat Joe. I mean Jay-Z is smooth like that, whether taking shots at Nas, 50, Game, Jayo, Jaz-O, whatever, he loves that shit...but I really can't see that being a diss towards anyone else except the haters and maybe Dame.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.