The Game's verse removed from Kanye West track

Everyone seems to going off on tangents but it makes perfect sense that Kanye removes a contraversial verson by Game. The media would have a field day if his album was the forum for Game's comeback.

I also think it is pretty obvious that Game recorded a verse for the track.

fucking pussy ass punk bitch

do a song with him motherfucker, you produced for him, just because kanye is scared shitless of some beef with g-unit.... cant believe this shit.

a

ARon

Advocate said:
fucking pussy ass punk bitch

do a song with him motherfucker, you produced for him, just because kanye is scared shitless of some beef with g-unit.... cant believe this shit.

a
it oculd of been any reason, and i doubt it had to do with him being scared of G-Unit. Don't get upset get the track and listen.

shinehigh said:
Oh from gunitworld ... I don't know if I would beleave any news about the game from them ... it might be thats just what they wanted to happen ... If this same info starts coming from more and reliable sources

I also love how it says Insiders close to and Sources close to thru out the who thing ... :)
How can you not believe that? it doesnt say anything BAD about game.

Maybe if they started bashing game i probably wouldnt believe it...being from gunit world.

AmerikazMost

if one more person asks for a link I'm going to e-kick your ass...stop being lazy and look it up yourself or go to fair xchange.. THIS IS A DISCUSSION SECTION, not a request section

anyway, Game's not that great anyway and doesn't really fit with Kanye.. you don't buy a kanye west CD to hear the game

Game could do a nice Diss at Kanye, he better be carefully he dose a few more dumb/Gay things he might have a few nice cats coming at him (Dipset and dem I think already have beef), he would have to call Jigga and then game would have to call Nas and make jigga cry again.

Uhhhh...doesn't the Jay-Z line in Diamonds from Sierra Leone RMX explain all this?

'The pressure's on but guess who ain't gon' CRACK
Haha, pardon me, I had to laugh at that'

gon' crack (crack music) = gon' quiet = jay took game off the song b/c he's president of idj.... I don't get on the internet and follow all the rumors anymore, but I bought the cd and that's what i thought right away

malek_5 said:
Uhhhh...doesn't the Jay-Z line in Diamonds from Sierra Leone RMX explain all this?

'The pressure's on but guess who ain't gon' CRACK
Haha, pardon me, I had to laugh at that'

gon' crack (crack music) = gon' quiet = jay took game off the song b/c he's president of idj.... I don't get on the internet and follow all the rumors anymore, but I bought the cd and that's what i thought right away

sure that wasnt a diss towards Joe CRACK the don aka Fat Joe?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.