The Game - The Documentary

HellRazor05 said:
yo homie....your portuguese....not black. you come over to new york and start droppin n-bombs see how long youll be walkin thats all im sayin. people from other countries stay thinkin just cause rappers say it that its okay to say "nigga". i seen some australian cat on a steve-o video i think shoutin shit like "whats up my niggas" ..accent and all. shit is crazy.
man i´m not portuguese !!! i live in portugal "by accident" (lol) i was born in Africa the country named Angola (google it...) i´m African man so i can say nigga where i want to whom i want to !!! i´m brown just like Cube said in the early 90´s ;)
i guess u didn´t know that and assume that i was white because i said i was living in portugal, don´t blame you ;) with luck this year i´ll go to NY with a couple of friends because a gr8 friend of mine went there last summer and love it and he re-scheduled a new trip !!!

the album is good, only because of the beats, lyrically game is average, some of his rhymes are just...

and to the dude who said this album edges streetz iz a mutha go slap yourself a few times :thumb:

game's saying he's riding his own dick is right, his album aint classic

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I know we make it a habit on here of hating Eminem, and I read on one post, "that wack eminem track, where Game tries to imitate Eminem's flow".

But I thought Eminem done a good job on there, it's instantly recognisable as an EM track, but then I recognised every producer on there instantly, with the exception of havoc.
I thought Game's flow on the Em track was wicked, he rode that track extremely well, he changed tempo crazily and fitted more words in than I thought was possible. And Eminem too, he's sounding amazing, (he doesn't actually say much though), his voice was like an instrument, he kept perfectly in time, just like he was another drum beat on the track.
Anyone agree? Or are we all eminem haters?

Idf have to say beats carry this album, but games pretty mean aswell. Can pretty much listen to all of it. Closest G-units come 2 a classic yet

PaulyPac said:
ive never heard a rapper mention shoes so much on a album
yaa man don´t step on his shoes ...

"i kill you if you try for my air max 95´s"

that kanye track "dreams" daaaaaaammmn! that´s a bomb ass track, can´t get enough !!!

xxx

slang said:
this is a jay-z alike track, i think just blaze slept on this new one, i think the nigga slept on the boards inside the studio ... it has the same jay-z blueprint formula songs (remember Takeover?) with a guy screaming in the Back ?? it´s the same almost ... it´s hype too
the so-called "guy" you are referring to is jim morrison. He used to be in a little band called the doors. Ever heard of him?

2Pax

One of the best produced albums i've heard the beats are amazing, at first thoughts I thought the album was a classic but when I listened to the album all the way through on my headphones I realised some of the tracks weren't all that.
I give this album a 9/10 for production almost all of the beats are tight. Lyric wise the game is above average in my opinion but he can't compete with the likes of Eminem and Nas, but then again 2Pac wasn't on this level but still had several classic albums. I give him a 7.5/10 for lyrics, he does mention air force ones and low riders too frequently. And how sick is Timbo's beat??
Lol at track 14 when ems verse finishes and games says "get dre on the phone quick// tell him em just murdered me on my own shit// , least he admits it.

Overall I give the album 8.5/10 it's so close to being a classic.

I thought i wouldnt like this album because i didnt like the shit he did before the album, and i didnt like westside story, but it surprised me and I bootlegged it.

xxx said:
the so-called "guy" you are referring to is jim morrison. He used to be in a little band called the doors. Ever heard of him?
yeah man i know who is jim morrisson, i´m not his fan but i recognize is value and the doors but it´s all good and that sample on jay z track is da bomb ;)

i wonder how much this will sell...it doesn't have the same 'pop' buzz that GRODT did with In tha Club as the lead single, but IMO it's clearly a better album and the best from Aftermath since Dre 2001.

ARon

Everyone is mentioning how repetitive the Name droppin is, but in each verse each different time it makes sense so why hate, its not like he is just randomly screaming "WESTSIDE." Gonna feel some hate for that. Just blaze seriously outshined all producers on the album, his tracks were insane, timbaland presses him though. And game comes solid on everything, hardly slips, and if he does he has the beat to back him up, so its not like it matters. The greatness of the production will outshine him lyrically, which is sad, the guy said a lot and it was nice, a very solid first album, definitely loving it.

Aristotle said:
Everyone is mentioning how repetitive the Name droppin is, but in each verse each different time it makes sense so why hate, its not like he is just randomly screaming "WESTSIDE." Gonna feel some hate for that. Just blaze seriously outshined all producers on the album, his tracks were insane, timbaland presses him though. And game comes solid on everything, hardly slips, and if he does he has the beat to back him up, so its not like it matters. The greatness of the production will outshine him lyrically, which is sad, the guy said a lot and it was nice, a very solid first album, definitely loving it.
It aint his first album!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.