The Game - The Doctor's Bitch

PuffnScruff

dedbrd said:
this is what i said earlier in the thread, to me that is a hot line, game is sayin he didn't ask dre to take his side in the beef, but dre said it's ok to fuck the police...slang for police is 5-0, 50, so game dropped a hot line saying dre said it's ok to say fuck 50...that's my opinion, maybe i am stretching, who knows...did no-one else catch that????
lol damn i just got that. it is a pretty good line

S O F I said:
You live on Rhode Island!!! Please don't include irrelevant statements such as this. What does him 'holding down the westcoast'(whatever that means) mean to you? Nothing at all. Say you like him because he makes "good" music, but don't state things like this like it's supposed to mean something when it doesn't. It makes no sense.
Your statement just made is irrelevant, just because he's on the East Coast doesn't make it so he can only make statements about east coast rap.. i live in the midwest and i mainly listen to west coast rap.... so if i say that Game is holdin down the west coast, i can't because i live in Minnesota? wtf how does that work... yes, i'm not representing the west coast BUT i'm representing its music which i have experience in because its what i mainly listen to..

All it is is different genres of rap, so you're sayin he can't make a statement like that cuz east coast rap is different? Its like sayin you live in the East Coast, so you have to listen to east coast music.. There are no borders in music, his statement about west coast rap was perfectly fine and perfectly true

amen man,I live in Canada for F Sakes that doesn't mean I don't know who's runnin shit in the West,East or South.Saying who runs a certain area can also be a matter of opinion.Snoop held the West down for a long time but in my opinion it's Games turn.

I just got the new issue of Entertainment Weekly in the mail, and they reviewed Doctor's Advocate, giving it a B. Their review was surprisingly good for a magazine that doesn't focus solely on hip-hop. Here are some highlights:
It's when copycat producers are brought in to fill in for the missing Dre that the CD strays into generic, second-rate territory. On opener "Lookin' at You," The Game claims "I'll never fall off even without the Doc," but the track's farting horns and annoying chorus suggest otherwise.
Lowlights like "Bang" and "Let's Ride," which recycle Dre's signature high-pitched synths and plinking pianos, are marred by stale rhymes chronicling cartoonish gangbanging.
Apart from the obvious sonic references to Dre, The Game name-checks his onetime father figure a whopping 38 times.

_carmi

me, myself & us
dedbrd said:
this is what i said earlier in the thread, to me that is a hot line, game is sayin he didn't ask dre to take his side in the beef, but dre said it's ok to fuck the police...slang for police is 5-0, 50, so game dropped a hot line saying dre said it's ok to say fuck 50...that's my opinion, maybe i am stretching, who knows...did no-one else catch that????
now that i read this i get the line. thanks.

my question is, if game does another album, what is he gonna rap again? i can still understand at a certain extent that he rhymes about dre, about aftermath cause he got dropped, but he can't do that on his 3rd album. so wtf is he gonna rhyme about?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.