The Game - The Doctor's Bitch

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
its linx! said:
What does me living on the east coast have to do with anything? I was making a statement. I'm not saying I like him BECAUSE he is holding down the west coast, I was just saying it because people don't seem to realize it. Don't fucking act like you don't know what it means, heh. It makes perfect sense.
Statements such as the one I pointed out is what's preventing you from becoming a good rap critic.

i think the cd is great for what it is, nice beats and he flows on it well, i would say 13 of the 16 tracks are worthy songs for mixtapes and they all sound good in the car. who cares if he name drops, who cares if he seems schitzo in the fact one song he is saying sorry to dre, then others he is saying he is gonna be ok without dre...the dude can rap, he puts together some tight lines that alot of "the average" rap fans can't or don't get "i'm not asking you to take my side in the beef but you told me it's ok to say fuck the police" that is a hot line to the fans that catch the 5-0 reference...you have to listen to this cd from every level to appreciate it...maybe because my expectations for it weren't that high is the reason i like it so much, who knows...this is just my opinion and honestly, that's what matters to me

all u ppl who is hatin on Game are the same ppl who hated 50 cent 2 back then...
first all y'all dig 5o cent when he first came out but started hating on him now that he is soo commercial yea i hate his attitude and shit but he still makes some good music..
same with game so what he is riding Dres dick soo much, he is still making good music so appreciate it..

and if u dont like his music stop listenin to em and stop complaining bout em..

hatersss

JDeez said:
You're right, he isn't really poetic at all. But any dumbass can write a simile, but how effective you make is what separates the brilliant from the average. When i hear Tupac say "Flows go deep as Poseidon" i say , damn, that's pretty good. When i hear Game go, "I beat on niggas like Dr. Dre drums", it makes me cringe.

I don't think it's all about "dick riding vs. hating." But when they're on top, i like to question why they're on top. There's so much talk on this guy, and to be honest, i don't see him to be all that talented. Maybe he rose too quickly, and hasn't matured as an artist yet. Or maybe the state of the rap industry is in such a shitty state, that we look to him to bring back what we've been missing over the past 5 - 10 years.

your correct .. there’s only 1 2pac and never will be another. However im not saying games the new pac or anything. Is he really on top? who says who’s on top..? to be technical .. diddy is on top right now , his album is number 1 in the country.

there’s so much talk about this guy cuz like i said hes entertaining. he doesn’t give a fuck and disses any1 that fucks with him. its fun to see how it plays out and how he disses em on his mixtapes. If u look at his 1st mixtapes he matured a lot as an artist. Even look at the documentary, he’s better now then he was on that.

i will be buyin this album 4 sure

_carmi

me, myself & us
and there goes another thread all about hating..

honestly if you don't like, either post about it once in a thread already on the topic or shut the fuck up. there's no need to make threads about this. if you don't like it fine, npt because you don't everybody should.

this being said, he has a nice album, does come out as dre's bitch but whatever, i like his songs, album is tight. nice job the game!

linx

Staff member
S O F I said:
Statements such as the one I pointed out is what's preventing you from becoming a good rap critic.
Whatever you say. Half the time you reply with something stupid.

for those that are responding on game and dr. dre and what he said, i really suggest ya really LISTEN TO THAT SONG FIRST, bcus home boy who started this thread, really is talking out of his ass......game is NOT DICK RYDING dre, BUT if someone from your hood, even though he didn't know you DROPPED you and CHOSE A SIDE when he didn't need to especially over money is a BITCH and will NEVER get respected from the WEST where he is FROM.....game NEVER wanted to go to g unit BUT was told to REPRESENT GUNIT BY DRE....so for him to REMOVE him from his roster now thats a real BITCH..........for all that FITTY WILL STILL LEAVE AFTERMATH after his next album drops...........why do you think he's STALLING....HE HAS TO DROP HEAT SO THAT HE CAN CONTINUE HIS CAREER.......he wants leverage for when he attempts to leave...

AS FAR AS BUSTA BEING ON THE TRACK....listen TO THE TRACK fool.....game said BUSTA TOLD DRE YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS CAT HE RHYMES HARD.....so by busta being on the track, HE'S choosing a side.....rhyme'd with A homie you said was cool BEFORE all this shit.....rhyme AFTER.....fck fitty

*Riaz*

_carmi said:
and there goes another thread all about hating..

honestly if you don't like, either post about it once in a thread already on the topic or shut the fuck up. there's no need to make threads about this. if you don't like it fine, npt because you don't everybody should.

this being said, he has a nice album, does come out as dre's bitch but whatever, i like his songs, album is tight. nice job the game!
Tell Em How It Is Girl!!!

Gotta agree woth the thread starter. Hip Hop or not, at the edn of the day he is a fuckin adult. When he says shit like "I had a choice be crip or blood, be like dre...blah blah blah." Well, how about you just act like a fuckin adult and quit the whining.

Ras Masta said:
I think The Game's story within Hip Hop could be documented as a TV show on MTV's "Made".

Not a rapper and then he wanted to be a rapper so he got made into one. With nothing to talk about, he raps about other artists and what goes on in their life. Mimics Dre's rapping style and only sells records because of good production in his beats.
Exactly.

Game is living of other artists names.The problem is not that hes giving props,the problem is that he doesn't have anything else to say and plus he does name dropping constantly,That the problem.I understand him giving props to Dre. because he helped him in the game as people say and he is his mentor.But almost all the time you get a chance to rap you want to bring up his name?Don't you have something else to say?Ok in his first album he did a lot of that name dropping and ok.But now again with this album you doing same thing.It makes you wonder if he can have anything better to say besides name dropping.

Just look at strip club video.Its a total copy of Dre.'s still dre video.Everything is the imitation.Slow getting out of car,car bouncing,smoke, everything is imitation.The problem is hes not a original artist.He doesn't have originality.His lyrical contest is imitation,his image,everything seems to be imitation.

He is too much under Dre.'s wings.Ok give props, but now go about your own business and show what YOU are about and what YOU have to say.I don't really hate Game because i want him to do good to bring back west cause thats the music i like.But i just feel he isn't doing it the correct way,hes not representing himself and the coast the correct way.I just think he uses these names to get through and be accepted in the game.And hes putting a lot of people uncomfortable situation where they almost have no choice but to like him.I'm gonna use this analogy.Its like You come in new place and want to adopt to the place and stuff.But there was a very close friend of yours living before there who was well known in the area,everybody knew him and respected him.So you're a new kid in a block and want to be accepted.So you start saying ''yo x man was my dude,i love him,we did this and that together..yadi yadi yada..'' to get respect. People will say so what he was x man, you are somebody else.Why don't you show us who you are and what you made of.

Clearly Game is 90% after money and sympathy. If he really cared about reconnected severed ties, how about making a song about reaching back out to Big Fase Hunned (his half brother) and all the Cedar Block Pirus who left with him (about 40 or so)? I'm sure I probably would've felt a song like that more so than some of the other topicless songs.

There is one thing that bothers me to death about this song. And that's this quote:

"I'm not asking you to take my side of the beef, but you told me it's ok to say fuck the police!"

WHAT THE FUCK does the last line have to do with the beef? Unless he talks about having a beef with the police but that's not the case.

It's clear that his rhymes are forced! That tripps me over everytime I hear that.

RFTP said:
There is one thing that bothers me to death about this song. And that's this quote:

"I'm not asking you to take my side of the beef, but you told me it's ok to say fuck the police!"

WHAT THE FUCK does the last line have to do with the beef? Unless he talks about having a beef with the police but that's not the case.

It's clear that his rhymes are forced! That tripps me over everytime I hear that.
While I admit that that specific line was a little awkward and out of place, I guess what Game was trying to say is that he didn't expect Dre to back him up when he was beefing with 50, but he figured Dre would at least let him say what he wanted to say about 50 since back in the N.W.A days Dre was saying "Fuck tha Police"--all people entrusted to uphold laws and protect citizens--just speaking his mind, and Game felt he wanted to do the same. But yeah, the line is pretty lame, and the song could've done without it.

RFTP said:

Not serious are you?

NWA - fuck the police

Basically Game is saying Dre taught him to speak his mind and to understand the 50 situation.

RFTP said:

this is what i said earlier in the thread, to me that is a hot line, game is sayin he didn't ask dre to take his side in the beef, but dre said it's ok to fuck the police...slang for police is 5-0, 50, so game dropped a hot line saying dre said it's ok to say fuck 50...that's my opinion, maybe i am stretching, who knows...did no-one else catch that????

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.