The Game - The Doctor's Bitch

I just got finished listening to the album. Wow. What a whiney joke.

"Doctors Advocate" what the fuck is that song about? Is he trying to say he is sorry for being a bitch? Why is Busta on that track? It's like Busta is asking Dre to take Game back or something...I don't like it...but the whole song is like "Dre I didn't listen to you...remember the times...when you say it's a rap it's a rap.." like he is like Dre you abused me and threw me on the street but it's ok I'll still ride your dick.

This album reminds me of when Canibus did "C True Hollywood Story" whining and dissing Eminem but riding his dick the entire time.

Lakai

Why do people like The Game so much?

All he does is name drop... at least half of every song's bars there is at least one name drop

I just don't get it :confused:

I think The Game's story within Hip Hop could be documented as a TV show on MTV's "Made".

Not a rapper and then he wanted to be a rapper so he got made into one. With nothing to talk about, he raps about other artists and what goes on in their life. Mimics Dre's rapping style and only sells records because of good production in his beats.

*Riaz*

I Liked that Album(Doctors Advocate) even tho i dont really listen to Game...

That Track - California Vacation Is Sicckkk!!

Euphanasia

Lakai said:
Why do people like The Game so much?

All he does is name drop... at least half of every song's bars there is at least one name drop

I just don't get it :confused:
I'm so sick of people complaining that Game "name drops." If you don't like him, that's cool but give another reason. I personally think that Game is awesome. He's the only rapper right now besides Kanye that is bringing some passion to the rap game. I remember I bought "The Documentary" and bumped it for like a month straight and never even noticed the so-called "name dropping" until someone on this board complained about it. Now I'm conscious of it but it doesn't bother me at all.

I just don't know why he is loved so much. Like if you browse the allhiphop boards they ride Joe Budden's dick and blame everyone else for why he doesn't sell other than Joe Buddens himself.

Hate comes with being on top of the game, look at Jay-Z, Ja Rule, 50 Cent, Eminem, Kanye West, etc. Don't worry, it'll be the cool thing to hate someone else next year.

Tekneek said:
Hate comes with being on top of the game, look at Jay-Z, Ja Rule, 50 Cent, Eminem, Kanye West, etc. Don't worry, it'll be the cool thing to hate someone else next year.
Correct. But since they're on top, it's only natural for us to expect more out of them if they perform below the norm, right?

JDeez said:
Correct. But since they're on top, it's only natural for us to expect more out of them if they perform below the norm, right?
Yes, but honestly, people will always have something to bitch about. It's impossible to make everyone happy.

linx

Staff member
Ras Masta said:
I just don't know why he is loved so much. Like if you browse the allhiphop boards they ride Joe Budden's dick and blame everyone else for why he doesn't sell other than Joe Buddens himself.
That "dick riding" shit gets pretty old too. Being a fan doesn't mean you are a "dick rider". Alot of Budden fans are good fans. Why? Because Budden is a great rapper. He can spit very dope and he also speaks about shit regular people can relate to. Him not selling alot of records doesn't mean shit. Listen to Joe Budden, Young Jeezy, 50 Cent, TI, The Game and The Diplomats.. then take a look at teenagers we see these days. You tell me who is gonna sell the most and why.

well i think games a huge hip hop fan thus the name dropping. However hes not really poetic or deep , hes entertaining and has excelent production. I enjoy the docs advocate .

linx

Staff member
Think_ThuGLiFE said:
well i think games a huge hip hop fan thus the name dropping. However hes not really poetic or deep , hes entertaining and has excelent production. I enjoy the docs advocate .
Yeah.. and it's like I have said 100 times. You listen to certain artists for certain reasons. The funny thing is common sense isn't too common around here or anywhere for that matter. If you're not a Game fan, fine.. you're not a Game fan. But i'm not gonna stop being a Game fan beacuse he isn't making certain kinds of songs. I listen to the game becauce I enjoy his music. He's holding it down for the west coast like nobody else really is. The Game dropped a hot album. I'm not gonna listen to him if I wanna hear some shit I can relate to. I'll listen to other people for that. I'm gonna listen to him talk about what he normally talks about. Am I gonna listen to A Tribe Called Quest if I wanna hear rappers talking about slapping other rappers over dope beats? No.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
its linx! said:
He's holding it down for the west coast like nobody else really is.
You live on Rhode Island!!! Please don't include irrelevant statements such as this. What does him 'holding down the westcoast'(whatever that means) mean to you? Nothing at all. Say you like him because he makes "good" music, but don't state things like this like it's supposed to mean something when it doesn't. It makes no sense.

S O F I said:
You live on Rhode Island!!! Please don't include irrelevant statements such as this. What does him 'holding down the westcoast'(whatever that means) mean to you? Nothing at all. Say you like him because he makes "good" music, but don't state things like this like it's supposed to mean something when it doesn't. It makes no sense.
maybe he likes west coast music and wants more of it.... thus wantin some1 to hold it down..

wuts the problem.

linx

Staff member
S O F I said:
What does me living on the east coast have to do with anything? I was making a statement. I'm not saying I like him BECAUSE he is holding down the west coast, I was just saying it because people don't seem to realize it. Don't fucking act like you don't know what it means, heh. It makes perfect sense.

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
You're right, he isn't really poetic at all. But any dumbass can write a simile, but how effective you make is what separates the brilliant from the average. When i hear Tupac say "Flows go deep as Poseidon" i say , damn, that's pretty good. When i hear Game go, "I beat on niggas like Dr. Dre drums", it makes me cringe.

I don't think it's all about "dick riding vs. hating." But when they're on top, i like to question why they're on top. There's so much talk on this guy, and to be honest, i don't see him to be all that talented. Maybe he rose too quickly, and hasn't matured as an artist yet. Or maybe the state of the rap industry is in such a shitty state, that we look to him to bring back what we've been missing over the past 5 - 10 years.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.