The Game Takes It Too Far On Ghost Unit Mixtape

man whats all this hating on ja, like wow he might have made pop music because thas what makes money, but yall hated on him and basicly brang the inc down, now that 50 is making POP music everyone doesnt care and even when theirs prrof that hes a snitch, yall still on his dick?????????????????????????????

Little Skittle

Dear Threadstarter:

At first, I agreed with you. Then, however, I realized this was Hip-Hop, and not Pussytown, USA. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely yours,

Little Skittle

calithugs913 said:
Wich one did he buy? Didnt he have like 2 or 3?
The one in Conn. that 50 bought. Everybody knows where its at. Thats almost like giving out George Bush's address when you already know where the White House is. LOL!

Dont know if this has already been mentioned or not, but have you all noticed that just about everything 50 used against Ja, could easily be used against him now. G Unit is truly the new Murda Inc.

Rock

chak said:
thats takin it 2 far?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! oh handbags at dawn. that aint 2 far, its a diss. simple as
The worst is a death threat on a record. like "I'm going to fucking kill you with my beretta/so get ready to get plugged you fake ass N****"

it was funny to me hearin the lil white boy rappin then sayin that shit bout olivia n punk ass niggga hha that was classic. i kno the lil white boy was like are u sure this isnt a trick? hha

Little Skittle said:
Dear Threadstarter:

At first, I agreed with you. Then, however, I realized this was Hip-Hop, and not Pussytown, USA. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely yours,

Little Skittle
:rolleyes: whatever you say buddy

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.