The Game Takes It Too Far On Ghost Unit Mixtape

rutger said:
When 50 did it to JA nobody was sayin shit.
Now there all time fav rapper 50 got dissed by the Game and the groupies are crying.
Stop that Dickrider.
i hate 50 with a passion, dont accuse me of being a dickryder

a

C.R.Y.

Outla Spirit said:
this is beef taken too far???

you must have forgot out the Pac and Biggie beef... which claimed two of hip hop's biggest icons...

taken too far... you have to be jokin... who cares if game got a white kid to say some nigga shit about 50... big deal

thats what i call too far :thumb:

Outla Spirit said:
you must have forgot out the Pac and Biggie beef... which claimed two of hip hop's biggest icons...

I've never understood that. 2pac's death isn't solved yet. Biggie's death isn't fully solved yet. Everything is just alleged.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Put That Shit In Your Sig And Rep Me (Realest Shit I Ever Wrote):D

rutger said:
When 50 did it to JA nobody was sayin shit.
Now there all time fav rapper 50 got dissed by the Game and the groupies are crying.
Stop that Dickrider.
fuck 50.fuck-gay-unit.fuck tha whole rap-game.fuck the whole industry.fuck evrybody (besides the dead rappers).they nothin but entertainers.aint no g´s and hustlas n this muthafucka.real g´s dont talk bout dat shit they do, na mean?he dissed him,she dissed her..BULLSHIT.they chillin´all together, rappers dont even hate each other its all bout money and to make dem records sell.its like "ey, lemme diss u, and my album sells a lot betta" "ok, but i diss you than lil bit harder ok?" "ok" "wit dat money we get we gon´ball til we fall,ok?" "peace" "peace!".dats the conversation between 99% of all beef-rappers and they be laughin at us (the fans, the listeners) how we get played wit dat shit and they make $ off us.only tha underground rappers (non-mainstream) have "real beefs".(cuz they) real street-cats.

p.s. i still love hip-hop 2 death. :)

Da_Funk

ex0dus_1811 said:
I'd like to see a video of the same kid saying it to fifty.
The fuck would 50 do even if he said it to his face? You can't beat the living shit out of a kid when your a 28 year old superstar and expect to get away with it. No matter what he says to you.

as much as i like the game i really did not like Ghost unit as much as "you no wat it is vol3" imo that shat all over this... he should really get over the whole beef and concentrate on making new unbeef related music

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.