The Game Takes It Too Far On Ghost Unit Mixtape

I like Game, but what the fuck is up with the intro, when the white kid calls 50 Cent a "punk ass nigga" and game comes in and says "i approve that" seriously what the fuck, thats not even funny, hes taking it too far.......

"you better take it slow, don't body yaself"

a

*edit - its a really really tasteless diss, surely game could resort to some higher means of dissing 50 than getting some ten year old white kid to call him a punk ass nigga...... especially if 50 came up with that diss too Ja

Advocate said:
I like Game, but what the fuck is up with the intro, when the white kid calls 50 Cent a "punk ass nigga" and game comes in and says "i approve that" seriously what the fuck, thats not even funny, hes taking it too far.......

a
:rolleyes:

When 50 did it to JA nobody was sayin shit.
Now there all time fav rapper 50 got dissed by the Game and the groupies are crying.
Stop that Dickrider.

Advocate said:

a
sorry but (camron voice) fuckouttahereman (camron voice)

50 did the exact same thing to ja with steve o from jackass
where he said ja is a bitch nigga or somethin along those lines.

and nobody said shit.

Fuck you and your mother fucking mama
We gonna kill all you mother fuckers

All of yall mother fuckers
Fuck you die slow mother fucker
My fofo make sure all yo kids dont grow

compare to that above...the line just sounds like a lil jab :p (no pac dick riding, just sayin harsher words have been exchanged)

this is beef taken too far???

you must have forgot out the Pac and Biggie beef... which claimed two of hip hop's biggest icons...

taken too far... you have to be jokin... who cares if game got a white kid to say some nigga shit about 50... big deal

Dumb Thread It Was Meant To Get Attention So You Talking About It Makes People Wanna Go Get It Thanks For Promoting Game & The Good People At Black Wallstreet. :) The Shit Was Funny Lighten Up I'm Black And I Wasn't Offended Aint Like The Kid Came Out With His Own Album Doing That Shit Game Had Him Say That.

IMO The entire tape sucks. Maybe it's my old age, or maybe it's the era that we live in, but I'm pretty much sick of all of these beefs. Jay-Z/Nas was good. Ja/50 was good at first, then it got lame. And now every active beef is lame.

Beef use to bring out the best music in everyone, now it's just a reason to make a new song.

who the fuck watches retarded beefs who cares god i'd rather listen to hitemup 1000 times and the listen to biggie's line in jay's song and be happy wahaaaa....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.