The game in glasgow

Zero Cool said:
Glasgow basically is the British version of Compton, only difference being the Bloods wear green :)
NO BLOODS WEAR BLUE GAME HAD THE RANGERS TOP ON IN GLASGOW(GOOD CHOICE) WHEN SNOOP WAS OVER HERE HE WORE THE CELTIC TOP (GREEN).

stefanwzyga said:
If they we're on stage with a cool pair of baggy jeans, no top on, and wearing plenty bling, your heart would be fluttering non stop! :D
i doubt it!

there is just something about the game that turns me on :D

ganderson said:
NO BLOODS WEAR BLUE GAME HAD THE RANGERS TOP ON IN GLASGOW(GOOD CHOICE) WHEN SNOOP WAS OVER HERE HE WORE THE CELTIC TOP (GREEN).
Why'd he wear red?! :mad:

He should always wear green (~Celtic fo' life~)!

Stefan, I don't know why you're hating on The Game, but he's not ugly. There's a lot of women that'd like to be with him. Keep in mind I am not a woman and I am not interested in him at all, but I am sure quite a few women like him.

H.E. Pennypacker said:

Stefan, I don't know why you're hating on The Game, but he's not ugly. There's a lot of women that'd like to be with him. Keep in mind I am not a woman and I am not interested in him at all, but I am sure quite a few women like him.
He didn't wear red.

As a (wannabe) Blood he should've been wearing red.

Instead he wore a Rangers jersey - blue.

H.E. Pennypacker said:

excactly, there is just something about him!

stefanwzyga

Stefan, I don't know why you're hating on The Game, but he's not ugly. There's a lot of women that'd like to be with him. Keep in mind I am not a woman and I am not interested in him at all, but I am sure quite a few women like him.[/QUOTE]

Calm down no need to get your nickers in a twist! Im sure there are woman out there who find him attractive.

Maybe ugly is to strong a word, ok i dont think he's a good looking guy, but as in all cases when you get famous all of a sudden everyone thinks your gods gift! even if you fell of the ugly tree an hit every branch on the way down.

Celtic suck by the way. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.