The game in glasgow

What's with everyone...its Glaz-go? I think I would know better than anyone here. Ya'all need to check out my Glaswegian accent...I don't say Hello, I say Hullo. All these wannabes nowadays!

Game messes up the pronounciation like all those other Americans!

It was good, apart from he spat on a member of the crowd for shouting g unit, so i am glad i wasn't close to the front!

he also drank shitloads on stage, he didn't do 300 bars, he said the shit was too long.

i saw, lee, ob and ben from hollyoaks there and ben freeman (scott windsor in emmerdale) there too, (i fancy him phoawr!)

and on the way out some girl got run over in the car park so an eventful night.

the support act were shit though, thet supported snoop and had to listen to the same 6 shit songs! lol

stefanwzyga

the support act were shit though, thet supported snoop and had to listen to the same 6 shit songs! lol[/QUOTE]

He did'nt have anyone supporting him last week! but the band flypside came on stage for 2 songs, thats probally who you talking about.

^ yeah flypside, the 1st time snoop toured (in feb) they were on before the game.

and last night they did the same songs, they were awful, really hurt my head.

the game drank two bottles of hennesey and a bottle of crystal on stage! that isn't normal

stefanwzyga

the game drank two bottles of hennesey and a bottle of crystal on stage! that isn't normal[/QUOTE]

Yeah he done that in glasgow.

Did he say manchester is like compton?

^ i am not sure, he may have done at some point!

he got people to shout g-unot and when that guy said g unit he spat on him and he tried to jump off the stage and the bouncer on stage had to hold him back

k69atie said:
^ yeah flypside, the 1st time snoop toured (in feb) they were on before the game.

and last night they did the same songs, they were awful, really hurt my head.

the game drank two bottles of hennesey and a bottle of crystal on stage! that isn't normal
i thought flypside were alright when i saw them with snoop and game.

the rumour is it aint henney that he is drinking but ice tea.

TOP DOGG said:
i thought flypside were alright when i saw them with snoop and game.

the rumour is it aint henney that he is drinking but ice tea.
he was ok at rapping, but the rock music ain't my thing, just hurt my head!

lol, yeah i didn't think it would be henney, if it was he has a serious drink problem

k69atie said:
lol, yeah i didn't think it would be henney, if it was he has a serious drink problem
At his concert in Denmark he drank 1 bottle of henney and 2 bottles of champaigne.. I know it was cause he let us (the crowd) taste some.. I do believe he has a serious drink problem!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.