The Game 300 Bars Discussion Thread...Sticky Plz

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Crunkadelic said:
Game didnt mention Spider - I dont think he's that bold. That would be a fake Blood dissing a real Crip.

Anyway, when 50 kicked him out of GUnit, I remember Game say that he was gonna stay quiet cause if Ja wouldve stayed quiet, he'd still be around.

Who's this about then?

Game said:
When Suge had you, you were stranded on Tha Row
Juve left you for dead and went back to the NO
50 heard you on the tour bus and felt your little flow
Then he made you temporary replacement for Yayo
You a bitch, and that's hard to swallow
And you got robbed for your spinning G-Unit chain in Chicago
I call my nigga Jojo to get it back
He had the shit in his hands, and you ain't had the ten stacks
Picture that, I thought we was G-Unit
Then you ran and told 50 that I did that shit

hahaha i think he got buck really good man i was rollin

And you got robbed for your spinning G-Unit chain in Chicago
I call my nigga Jojo to get it back
He had the shit in his hands, and you ain't had the ten stacks

Pittsey said:
Who's this about then?
Young Buck.

Remember he was with Juvenile's group UTP and they were about to be signed to DeathRow, but Juvie left Cali, leaving Buck behind.

And remember people thought it was Buck that got robbed for his spinner in Chicago, but it was acutally D-Tay, which is why he disappeared for awhile. According to 50, the people who took the spinner gave it back.

This is an OK song, but why is it getting so much attention?

It wasnt that great, when I listened to it I wasnt impressed at all, no lines really stood out to me or anything. It just sounded like he was blabbering for 15 minutes.

in an interview spider did (after he robbed yuk for his chain) he said he met 50 and banks in a tour bus and rapped 4 him(50)...then 50 went outside and told someone who was gonna do a brief interview wit him, that he found his newest artist from the west coast...

sergio castro said:

in an interview spider did (after he robbed yuk for his chain) he said he met 50 and banks in a tour bus and rapped 4 him(50)...then 50 went outside and told someone who was gonna do a brief interview wit him, that he found his newest artist from the west coast...
Game was talkin about Young Buck; remember he sort of popped up in GUnit when Yayo got locked up. But Yayo saids he knew 50 wante Buck in the group before he went to jail.

Anyway, Spider said he first met 50 on the set of "Shorty Wanna Ride" and rapped for him; Spider remembered Buck from his DeathRow days.

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/spider/

OH shit game really fuckin killed g-unit on this shit. Haha it was fuckin hilarious. Damn,its one man against 5, like game said.

300 bars is up there with the best diss records.

and game saying wheres the thug in 50 that he's claiming. thats real, poiting out 50 is a fake thug

game fuckin killed it,this shit was tight as hell. 50 cant respond to this shit cuz what was said about him is true. wankstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bitchhhhhhh

Ay-G said:
is this shit a freestyle or what?

He said hes been writing this for a few months... Even before the beef according to the game.

I like this song and mixtape a lot , he makes a lot of good points about the g unit and 50.

Games an entertaining fuck.

i disagree with saying it is a weak diss, i think it is a great diss, kind of compare it to what is said about "all eyez on me" or "life after death" those are good double cd's, but if either of them had been shortened to one disk and taken the hottest 14 or 15 tracks they would have been untouchable (i know they are close to untouchable now, but imagine here!) can you imagine if game had made this a regular diss record and dropped some of the shit he said, it would be fire

This song was off the chain and went after everybody in G-Unit hard. These guys always do that subliminal wack shit. I wonder how 50 and Banks will respond to that. I doubt it cuz they always avoided cats that were better than them

I.E. Joe Buddens

This song was off the chain and went after everybody in G-Unit hard. These guys always do that subliminal wack shit. I wonder how 50 and Banks will respond to that. I doubt it cuz they always avoided cats that were better than them

I.E. Joe Buddens

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.