The Game 300 Bars Discussion Thread...Sticky Plz

Pretty good track, but Game's fooling himself if he thinks he can really end careers. Yeah he's on a roll right now, but I think he's digging his own grave too.

^ ya i kinda agree. But for some reasons, his disses dont seem as if they were really meant to end careers. He sounds like he's just fuckin around. As appose to 50's disses per example, he's actually trying to end careers.

ARon

He didn't upset me, i like it. "I like 50 cent he reminds me of spongebob", man those little kids at the beginning had me laughin, i wasn't expectin that at all. But he has some nice lines and he really doesn't get all stupid like most rappers would do spittin well 200 bars so far. Whats he doin like 6 songs at once, loved the idea from the beginning and he hasnt disappointed yet.

lol he had some funny stuff in there like with those kids and it was a pretty good diss song, but not somethin u couldnt listen to alot since its so long

that shit was dope...in the begining when he says olivia iz a dude, funny az hell... does he diss spider at the end?...nas should release his (if he is gonna release a diss at all)...

Aristotle said:
He didn't upset me, i like it. "I like 50 cent he reminds me of spongebob", man those little kids at the beginning had me laughin, i wasn't expectin that at all. But he has some nice lines and he really doesn't get all stupid like most rappers would do spittin well 200 bars so far. Whats he doin like 6 songs at once, loved the idea from the beginning and he hasnt disappointed yet.

Game reminds me of Sponge Bob cause he mentions him everytime he goes on 106 & Park. :D

ARon

He might not end the career but will he spark the flame that does it? haha you know what im sayin.
I really dont look at this a a straight dis track, i look at like 100 and 200 just game talkin bout shit that is happenin with him, and if involves dissin somebody so be it.

sniper said:
i do have 2 say it aint to the caliber of an ether or a no vaseline.......mainly because of the length of it.
but he clowned banks an that was funny.
yeah the part about "pulling a butter knief" made me laugh.

This song is pretty good and it's funny to see him dissing G-Unit. Game remains phony to me even though he's talented, I can't deny it. See, he told allhiphop in May that (I quote him right here) :

"Shady is in the house, and, y’know, even though I parted my ways with G-Unit, I ain’t got no---I ain’t even mad at 50, I ain’t mad at Banks, I ain’t mad at Buck, I ain’t mad at Yayo, man. They can do they thing, and I’m gonna continue to do mines."

And now he's dissing the whole G-Unit?? :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong. I'm far from being a G-Unit fan but all I have to say is that Game is a two faced man which is the same thing he was dissing Yuk & Gonzoe for in his interview with DJ Wreck :

"I can't respect Yuk for being a two faced little coward. He talks a gang of mess but he will have to see me in the streets as well as his puppet Gonzoe. When I beat the tar out of both of them then we can go out for drinks afterwards."

I like some of his songs and that G-Unit diss is pretty good but I can't take him seriously. :(

dimos06 said:
This song is pretty good and it's funny to see him dissing G-Unit. Game remains phony to me even though he's talented, I can't deny it. See, he told allhiphop in May that (I quote him right here) :

"Shady is in the house, and, y’know, even though I parted my ways with G-Unit, I ain’t got no---I ain’t even mad at 50, I ain’t mad at Banks, I ain’t mad at Buck, I ain’t mad at Yayo, man. They can do they thing, and I’m gonna continue to do mines."

And now he's dissing the whole G-Unit?? :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong. I'm far from being a G-Unit fan but all I have to say is that Game is a two faced man which is the same thing he was dissing Yuk & Gonzoe for in his interview with DJ Wreck :

"I can't respect Yuk for being a two faced little coward. He talks a gang of mess but he will have to see me in the streets as well as his puppet Gonzoe. When I beat the tar out of both of them then we can go out for drinks afterwards."

I like some of his songs and that G-Unit diss is pretty good but I can't take him seriously. :(
even tho he is a phony to me, its not because of that........the reason hes dissin em now, is because 50 and g unit have been runnin round tellin ppl to not buy games cd....... buck been callin him a fake blood etc etc. ;)

^^ Didn't know about that. So it's 50 and his puppets who revived that beef? There's also something curious. Last week Game was on TV in France performing 'Hate It Or Love It' and he still was claiming G-Unit. I know that the program had been recorded the week before but we knew that the beef was still on before that date. It makes me think that on a commercial point of view he thought it was better to say he still was G-Unit when he's in France because here people recognize him more because of his affiliation with 50 than for his talent.

its obvious that beyond being offended by g-unit,he's still milking this shit for what it is..right now 50 and g-unit are on a prety commercial point in their carrers,and if the game has to dis them to get more money,then so be it

sniper said:
even tho he is a phony to me, its not because of that........the reason hes dissin em now, is because 50 and g unit have been runnin round tellin ppl to not buy games cd....... buck been callin him a fake blood etc etc. ;)
I've never heard any of them saying anything like that. Why would 50 tell people not to buy Game's album when he gets profit off of it.
And I heard Young Back apologized for the things he said about Game. And but then again I always heard about Game taking his lil cheapshots at GUnit at his concerts even before the SummerJam concert.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Nice concept 300 bars and runnin. But it is fucking weak.

His flow is decent but compared to other "diss" songs the punchlines were weak. Comparing himself to Jigga, Big and Pac, who's he kidding?

50 cent is an easy target and he had nothing to add that Joe, Ja and 'Kiss hadn't already covered. A couple of funny points aimed at Banks and Spider loc, but the rest was really weak. Especially the Olivia diss. "You're a man". OOOOOOhhhhhhh.

That's like me saying Game's a girl, not really hard hitting is it.

Game needs to stick to getting good beats, because without them he's doomed. Nice flow, but talks crap.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.